Chapter 109

Three days later, Shen Ruozhen's physical indicators returned to normal and she could be discharged from the hospital.

Xiang Mingzhang brought a suit of clothes, mainly comfortable sweatpants and down jacket. Shen Ruozhen changed and sat by the bed, stretching his feet, while Xiang Mingzhang squatted on the ground to tie his shoelaces.

His hair was long, and the ends of it blocked his eyes a bit. Aunt Tang cut Shen Ruozhen's hair last time. Mrs. Chu gave her advice, and he was very satisfied with the result.

Xiang Mingzhang stood up, raised his hand and snapped his fingers: "It's fastened, what are you thinking about?"

Shen Ruozhen was thinking about... home, he smiled: "It's nothing."

Xu Liao drove to pick them up and waited at the gate of the inpatient building.

It rained last night, and the moist morning mist lingered for a long time. As soon as he came out, Shen Ruozhen took a deep breath of the long-lost fresh air.

The off-road vehicle drove out of the hospital and headed for Yuansi Cemetery. Xiang Mingzhang got out of the car and bought a bouquet of white fragrant snow orchids when he passed the flower shop on the way.

The light rain in the suburbs was still falling, and it was chilly. The tomb of "Chu Shichen" was under a green shade, and the surrounding vegetation sprouted new shoots after the beginning of spring.

It's a pity that the vitality next to the grave is the most useless. Xiang Mingzhang stepped closer and put down the bouquet. The tombstone was nameless. He took out a handkerchief and wiped off the fallen leaves and grass clippings.

Holding an umbrella, Shen Ruozhen said, "After becoming 'Chu Zhichen', I secretly bought this cemetery as his resting place."

At the beginning, Shen Ruozhen thought that "Chu Zhichen" was just like him, that the shipwreck at sea was an accident.

Unexpectedly, after peeling off the cocoon, the real mystery was discovered.

Xiang Mingzhang stood up. The surface of the black coat was covered with a layer of fine water droplets. The raindrops brushed his face and made him awake. He decided, "It's late, but I want to make some compensation."

Shen Ruozhen stepped forward, tilted the edge of the umbrella to cover the top of Xiang Mingzhang's head, and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"People can't be resurrected after death, it's nothing more than to comfort the living." Xiang Mingzhang said, "Money will depreciate, and the Chu family doesn't lack anything else. My relationship with 'Chu Zhichen' originated from the acquisition of shares, so I plan to put The purchased shares will be given to the Chu family."

Li Zangqiu held the right to speak at the beginning, and Yisi has been sluggish for many years. The situation has improved in all aspects during the year of being acquired by Xiang Yue. It is not an exaggeration to say that it has changed.

Now, Yisi's value has been greatly increased and it is full of potential. If the equity returns to the Chu family, Mrs. Chu and Chu Shihui become the major shareholders, and the mother and daughter will have sufficient protection in the future.

Shen Ruozhen said: "In terms of business, this compensation is the most practical."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "But if the equity is given to the Chu family, Yisi has nothing to do with Xiang Yue, and Xiang Yue has no position to interfere with the development of Yisi."

As the saying goes, it is easy to enjoy the shade by leaning on a big tree, and Yisi's business and technical changes cannot do without Xiang Yue's help, Shen Ruozhen said: "After the two sides cut off, Yisi should have a little more difficulty, and it needs to be more cautious in its management. "