Chapter 36

Chu Zhichen recuperated at home for three days, his fever subsided, he had a little cough, and the marks on his body faded to pale pink. He picked out a shirt with crisp fabric and tried to cover his neck with the collar.

It was still not enough to dress well, so Chu Zhichen seldom wore jewelry, and added an extra gold-plated emerald-embedded tie clip, and pulled his hair back slightly to look energetic.

In this way, other people's attention will either be on his face or on his gorgeous skirt, and they will ignore the suspicious hickey on the side of his neck.

Coming down from upstairs, Chu Shihui was pulling transparent glue to pack the package. The outdoor chair she bought online had a limp on the first day of camping, and she had to return it to the merchant.

Aunt Tang said: "My eldest lady, what are you doing sending it back, just throw it away."

Chu Shihui said: "I want to show the dealer the broken chairs he sells."

Chu Zhichen has always felt that online shopping is very magical. The two parties can make a transaction without meeting each other, and they can return it if they are not satisfied. He asked, "Xiaohui, will the merchant refund you the money?"

"Of course." Chu Shihui said, "The quality problem is the responsibility of the other party. If you don't refund the money, the business will be too good."

Chu Zhichen nodded thoughtfully, the car was ready, and he went to work.

The traffic on Jiang'an Avenue could not see the end, and there were anxious horns sounding everywhere, but Chu Zhichen hoped that the traffic jam would be longer, he thought evasively, if only Xiang Mingzhang was on a business trip today.

It's a pity that the driver was too dedicated, took off at a high speed in the second half of the journey, and arrived at the gate of Xiangyue Park on time.

It was the morning rush hour, and the elevator hall of the office building was full of people. Chu Zhichen hadn't come for two days, and the colleagues in the sales department were concerned about his health.

At this moment, a sharp-eyed person coughed, and the conversation came to an abrupt end. Everyone said in unison in the same direction, "Good morning, Mr. Xiang."

Chu Zhichen was slightly stiff, like a stiff neck, and his body and eyesight did not turn around.

Xiang Mingzhang came over just as the elevator arrived. Although he was an airy president, he didn't bother to take advantage of the employees and said, "I don't like jumping in line."

Everyone entered the elevator in order, Chu Zhichen was the last one, standing outside, praying for the elevator doors to close quickly.

There is still room, Peng Xin said: "Mr. Xiang, come up."

Xiang Mingzhang was indifferent: "I'll wait for another one, so as not to crowd others."

Peng Xin said, "It's okay to squeeze."

Xiang Mingzhang said, "You don't mind, some people do."

Once a person has a guilty conscience, there will be no silver three hundred taels here. Chu Zhichen was afraid that others would suspect him, so he turned sideways and gave up his seat next to him.

Xiang Mingzhang came in just now, and it was indeed a bit crowded. He was an inch away from Chu Shichen, and the smells of cologne and Canaan incense were both faint and blended indiscriminately.

From the first floor to the ninth floor, Chu Zhichen never raised his eyes.

The secretary's room was closed for two or three days without ventilation, and the pot of bluegrass withered completely. Chu Zhichen simply tidied it up and began to process the news accumulated in the system.