Chapter 82

As soon as Christmas is over, New Year's Day will be around the corner. The front line of the cultural tourism project has been stretched long enough. The official meaning is to complete the bidding as soon as possible and get the results at the end of the year. Don't delay it until after the Spring Festival.

Not too much time, Chu Zhichen finished the first version of the tender, and immediately made the first refinement to strengthen the logical structure.

A tender document needs to be accompanied by various materials. When I go to work on Monday, Chu Zhichen has a meeting with the business team to assign tasks and integrate the attachments that need to be submitted.

Just after the meeting, the visitor center of the park called and the UT company team arrived.

For this project, some hardware items will cooperate with UT. The two parties will discuss the details of product authorization and plan to finalize the contract today.

Chu Zhichen personally went to the Visiting Center to receive Owen. The last time we met was at the introduction meeting. After the unexpected situation, the plan changed drastically. He apologized: "UT is very popular, thank you for waiting for us."

Owen shrugged with a smile: "Xiang Yue is even more popular, thank you Mr. Xiang and Secretary Chu for choosing us."

After a brief stroll in the park, Chu Zhichen took the UT team to the meeting room of the sales department, and he asked Owen: "There is still a little time, are you interested in having a cup of coffee?"

Owen was very happy and sat with Chu Shichen in the reception room.

Each company has different cooperative manufacturers, and there will be some industry news among the manufacturers. Chu Zhichen wants to test the price fluctuations of other companies.

Owen was also concerned about this issue and asked, "Xiang Yue wants to adjust the price?"

Before the cooperation is facilitated, it is a taboo to be vague. Chu Zhichen replied affirmatively: "No, we have no plan."

After the coffee was finished, Xiang Mingzhang just came back from the old Xiangyue, and the two parties began to negotiate. After finalizing the content of the agreement, UT delivered the information file.

We were supposed to have a meal together, but Owen had to rush back to Nanjing to report to the headquarters, so we had to make an appointment later.

Xiang Mingzhang and Chu Shichen sent the UT team away without returning to the office building. They walked along the edge of the park while discussing bidding matters.

On the pine tree in the garden, someone hung a Christmas ball, Chu Zhichen asked concerned: "Did you go to see your aunt that night?"

"I went." Xiang Mingzhang said, "I took a walk with her and chatted with her for a while."

Chu Zhichen said, "Auntie happy?"

Xiang Mingzhang remembered Bai Yongti smiling at him, and said, "You should be happy."

Chu Zhichen asked, "What about you?"

Xiang Mingzhang said casually: "It's okay, I told her about the two of us."

Chu Shichen stopped. He once thought it was a secret to hide for a lifetime. In the new century, the attitudes of Mrs. Chu and Chu Shihui let him know that homosexual orientation is not a hidden disease, and he can confess it to his family.

But he never thought that Xiang Mingzhang would confess so simply, just take a walk, chat for a while, at least make a pot of tea... He asked, "How does Auntie react?"