Chapter 128 Final Chapter (Part 2)

After days of exhaustion, Shen Ruozhen thought he was hallucinating for a moment, and his footsteps stopped, and the water droplets that had not been wiped off the surface of the coat fell down again.

Xiang Mingzhang spoke first: "The pestle is going to get wet there, come here soon."

Shen Ruozhen shuddered lightly, walked over quickly, lowered his head and got under the umbrella, he raised his arms to hug, Xiang Mingzhang had already embraced him in front of him.

Pressing his back with one hand, Xiang Mingzhang's cool cheek was pressed against Shen Ruozhen's ear.

"Why are you here?"

Xiang Mingzhang said: "I said I will wait for you."

Shen Ruozhen asked: "Will you wait for me, or can't wait even two days later?"

Xiang Mingzhang admitted: "Writing such a letter, do you still expect me to be able to bear it?"

The family letter is kept private, the love letter is foolish, and Shen Ruozhen is ashamed to mention it outside in broad daylight. He glanced at the temple on the mountain with a guilty conscience.

Fortunately, there were few people around, and the two climbed up the steps, Shen Ruozhen took Xiang Mingzhang's arm holding the umbrella, and their bodies were almost touching.

Xiang Mingzhang had heard it many times, but it was his turn to say for the first time: "The Buddha's gate is pure, you respect yourself."

Shen Ruozhen said fearlessly: "If you forget to seek the protection of the mage, I am not afraid."

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Does Butler Yao know that you use him as a shield?"

The raindrops hit the top of the umbrella with a crackling noise, and the edge of the umbrella was lowered to cover one side's sight. Shen Ruozhen took the opportunity to kiss Xiang Mingzhang's temple, and whispered: "This life is destined to be trapped by love, and I will accumulate merit in the next life."

The corners of Xiang Mingzhang's mouth were tense, and he squeezed the handle of the umbrella. He called last night and heard that Shen Ruozhen was going to be late. He didn't hesitate at all, hung up and packed his things.

It is estimated that Shen Ruozhen will take the earliest train, and Xiang Mingzhang will drive away in the middle of the night, and he will be waiting at the foot of the mountain at dawn.

If he is trapped by love, then he may be trapped even deeper.

The stone steps were wet and slippery, and they couldn't walk fast. Two people climbed to the gate of the temple, just as a young monk opened the gate to clean the fallen leaves in front of the gate.

The abbot of the temple recognized them as old lady Yao's friends and invited them to have a vegetarian meal together.

With Shen Ruozhen's self-cultivation, he should refuse, but today he took the initiative to ask for a bowl of freshly cooked porridge, and served it to Xiang Mingzhang to warm his stomach.

The Buddhist hall on the west was still the same, Shen Ruozhen knelt down on the futon, laid out paper and copied scriptures, and looked up at the memorial tablet from time to time, just like when he was writing in the past many years, butler Yao was always by the side.

"I'm here to see you, Housekeeper Yao." Shen Ruozhen wrote while saying, "You don't have to worry about me, I'm fine. By the way, I came by train and bought the ticket with my own ID card."

With cold hands and trembling pen, Shen Ruozhen laughed at herself: "It's like a dream to be able to walk around the world with your real name, and the words you write are all frivolous."