Chapter 102

Chu Zhichen was taken aback: "That's different."

"It's more unknown and terrifying to me." Xiang Mingzhang stared at the coastline, "This sea can send you here, or it may take you away."

Chu Zhichen also thought this way when he was in the present age, but he kept witnessing everything in the new century and changed his mind: "Times change, the country's progress will not go backwards, and the development of this world is irreversible."

Xiang Mingzhang listened to him firmly: "Where do you get the confidence?"

"I..." Chu Zhichen was asked, "I am convinced by modern technology and believe in science."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "I am a person who runs a technology company. After meeting you, I dare not fully believe in science. You are not even used to using a hair dryer. Will you believe it?"

Chu Zhichen didn't continue to argue, opened the door, stretched his legs and got out of the car, striding towards the sea.

Xiang Mingzhang immediately chased after him, walked around the front of the car and rushed to the back of Chu Shichen. He grabbed one of Chu Shichen's arms and clenched it tightly. The raised knuckles were reddened by the sea breeze.

The tide came in, and they were just short of getting their shoes wet. Xiang Mingzhang said, "What are you doing? Scaring me?"

The coat was hanging and fluttering, and Chu Zhichen's blue hair was flying, saying, "I want to swear to the sea."

Xiang Mingzhang didn't believe that, but asked, "What are you swearing?"

Chu Zhichen said solemnly: "From now on, I will use a hair dryer."

Xiang Mingzhang laughed angrily, and before he could think of a harsh word, Chu Zhichen bumped into him lightly, and he reflexively opened his arms to hug him, full of helplessness: "Are you acting like a baby?"

"I don't know how to act like a baby." Chu Zhichen said, "I'm very rigid, and I will do what I promise. I will definitely use a hair dryer in the future, and this will take a long time."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "How long?"

Chu Zhichen replied: "When I stand there, I will not be confused, and I will know the destiny, and then I will be sixty, ancient, and old. At that time, I may not need to hold it and blow it, and it will not make a sound. It will be made into a hat, and the hair will dry after wearing it."

Xiang Mingzhang became more at ease and said, "I'll buy you the best one, don't run around."

Xiaoxiao waves can swallow huge ships, Chu Shichen hugged Xiang Mingzhang's broad back like a driftwood, and he said: "If you pass this hurdle, if you find the real culprit in the yacht accident, you can give 'Chu Zhichen' an explanation. Taking this opportunity to draw a clear line with Li Zangqiu can be regarded as helping the Chu family avoid future troubles."

Before he could finish speaking, Xiang Mingzhang had a tacit connection with him: "When it's over, you will be Shen Ruozhen again."

Chu Zhichen buried himself in Xiang Mingzhang's neck, nodded, his warm breath was stuffy on the collar of his coat: "Do you remember the first sentence you said to Shen Ruozhen?"

Xiang Mingzhang will never forget it in his life, and he is ashamed: "I read the elegiac couplet to you."

Chu Zhichen punched him, and coaxed him like turning over old scores: "Don't worry, I won't let you read it a second time."

The jeep drove away from the beach amidst the neighing of seagulls. Chu Zhichen picked up a well-shaped shell, wiped it clean, and placed it on the center console.