Chapter 90

Mrs. Chu didn't expect that Li Zangqiu would come to the door suddenly, and the whole family came. She greeted her with a smile on her face, but she was actually a little embarrassed.

Li Zangqiu's current wife is not yet forty years old, she came to Chu's house for the first time, she smiled coquettishly, and said, "I wanted to get to know Mrs. Chu a long time ago, but they are too busy, so they have time to bring me to visit during the Chinese New Year." ."

Chu Shihui came down from the second floor, and she and Li Heng gradually lost contact with each other, and she couldn't remember when the last date was. Since Zhou Kesen came back, she has a clear tendency, which means she has drawn a clear line with Li Zangqiu.

Mrs. Li said: "This is Xiaohui, it's so beautiful."

Li Zangqiu looked around and said, "Is Shichen not at home?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Chu Zhichen came out of the reception room, with Xiang Mingzhang beside him.

Li Zangqiu's expression was slightly stagnant, and then he smiled elegantly: "I also said why there is an extra luxury car in the garden. It turns out that Mr. Xiang is also there."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "If I knew Mr. Li would come, I would bring an extra bottle of wine."

Mrs. Chu didn't invite Li Zangqiu, fearing that Xiang Mingzhang might misunderstand, she said without any trace: "It's a coincidence, don't worry, there is definitely enough wine at home."

At the beginning Li Zangqiu drove the Chu family's vehicles arbitrarily, but today he came uninvited, his domineering attitude has not changed at all, but he dragged his family to show his kindness, and he was sure that the Chu family would greet him with a smile.

Chu Zhichen pursed his lips lightly, the small wound that had been sucked had healed, and it was a little pink, and said, "Everyone, don't stand still, go and sit in the living room."

Over a cup of coffee, we exchanged some innocuous words. After the meal was finished, Mrs. Chu invited everyone to sit down.

Xiang Mingzhang gave gifts to everyone in the Chu family, including Aunt Tang and Sister Xiu. The table was full of sumptuous meals, and he was the only one among the guests to thank: "Thank you for your hard work."

Sister Xiu arranged cups, plates, knives and forks along the table, and said, "Mr. Xiang's ingredients are so fresh, it won't be troublesome to deal with them."

Aunt Tang was distributing hot towels, and joked: "Mr. Xiang, don't be polite, eat more, don't be like some people who always have half a bowl of rice left, just drink dew."

Chu Zhichen: "..."

Sitting opposite the long dining table, Li Zangqiu could hear the kindness in a few short sentences. He thought that Chu Zhichen and Xiang Mingzhang were only cooperating closely in the company, and it seemed that their personal friendship was not ordinary.

Across the vase and candlestick, everyone toasted and drank together. Mrs. Chu was in the host seat at the top, and asked in a lively atmosphere: "Li Hang, you lost weight, were you too busy a year ago?"

Du Heng's performance in the second half of the year was sluggish, and Pongshang Zhitian Chuang wanted to try his hand at the cultural tourism project, but it failed miserably. Li Heng's face was dull, and he said lightly, "I'm free after work, where is Xiaohui?"

Chu Shihui is busy, as soon as the internship is over, the final exam will be held, and the design exhibition will be held after the school starts. She has no time for dating, and has no energy to entangle in emotional trivialities.