Chapter 111

No one heard the last few words between grandparents and grandchildren. They only noticed that Xiang Xingzhao was physically exhausted. He let go of Xiang Mingzhang's shoulders with both hands, and his whole body fell like a mountain.

Xiang Mingzhang quickly clasped Xiang Xingzhao's elbow, which was so thin that there were only a handful of dry bones left. He put Xiang Xingzhao back on the wheelchair, bent over to support the armrests on both sides, and said, "Grandpa is my dearest man." My dear, since it is Grandpa's wish, I will definitely do it."

Xiang Kun asked: "You agree, when will Xiang Long come back?"

"It seems that uncle misses his brother very much." Xiang Mingzhang said, "With so many witnesses, I can't break my promise. Don't worry, Xiang Long will come back after completing the formalities."

The eldest aunt said: "Our family can finally be reunited."

Xiang Xingzhao was sitting paralyzed, his face was ashen and disfigured, and the naked eye could see that it was terrible. The collar said, "Okay, let Dad go back to the ward to rest."

Xiang Kun reached out to help, but Xiang Mingzhang turned the wheelchair around. He pushed Xiang Xingzhao back to the ward, and the rest of the Xiang family followed.

After the kidnapping case, Xiang Xingzhao almost experienced a second stroke. The values ​​of many indicators were dangerous, he couldn't eat, he was about the same height as Xiang Mingzhang, and his weight was so thin that he fell to less than 100 catties.

A group of experts and doctors examined Xiang Xingzhao. The worse the situation was, the less he would tell the patient clearly. He only suggested hospitalization to the family members.

Both Xiang Kun and Xiang Huan agreed, and Xiang Mingzhang stood at the end of the bed and said, "I will arrange staff to take care of you during the hospitalization, so you don't need to bother everyone."

Xiang Kun said, "What do you mean?"

Xiang Mingzhang said: "I want to be filial to my grandfather."

Xiang Rugang continued: "Grandpa has three grandchildren, not to mention I am the eldest in this generation, how can I only let you suffer."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "You all say that grandpa loves me the most, so I should pay more."

Xiang Rugang said: "That's because your father is not here, grandpa pities you, don't take yourself too seriously."

Xiang Mingzhang was not angry at all, and said sincerely and regretfully, "I hope that someone will take your eldest son and grandson seriously, so that the kidnappers may not have to stare at me."

Xiang Kun and his aunt were a little sullen when they heard this, and Xiang Rugang was even more furious. As far as Xiang Ruxu never said a word, he didn't like to be involved in disputes, and said: "Grandpa has already figured it out, let him decide."

Xiang Xingzhao was lying on his back on the bed. He was not dying, but he knew that struggling was a waste of time, and said, "I will do it according to the meaning of the chapter."

The assistant was waiting outside, Xiang Mingzhang turned and walked out, suddenly paused: "I see the old man's lawyer team is here too, do you want to call in?"

No one answered, Xiang Mingzhang continued: "When I was kidnapped, Uncle Qi forced me to sign a will. I remember the content and the beneficiary. Uncle Qi is so funny, he didn't ask for a penny for himself."

He asked: "Grandpa, you have to think about the will, so I would rather die than sign it. Do you think I did it right?"

Xiang Xingzhao replied slowly: "Let the lawyer go back, I have nothing to explain."