Chapter 127 Final Chapter (Part 1)

The car drove out of the cemetery, and the distant mountains blurred into continuous green shade. Shen Ruozhen sat in the co-pilot's seat, with his hands on his lap, and his right hand gently rubbed the ring mark on his left index finger.

Xiang Mingzhang was driving the car, he spotted it out of the corner of his eye, and said, "Where's your ring?"

Shen Ruozhen said: "Give it to my little sister."

The only remaining personal item was taken off and given away. Xiang Mingzhang guessed that something had happened, and said, "The brothers and sisters were far behind just now, what are you discussing?"

Shen Ruozhen stretched her slender fingers, as if relaxing her tendons, and replied leisurely: "I told my little sister, I will leave Yisi in a year."

Xiang Mingzhang paused when he turned the steering wheel, turned his face to confirm: "Really?"

Shen Ruozhen didn't go around in circles, and asked directly: "Mr. Xiang, do you still count the olive branch you once threw at me?"

Xiang Mingzhang understood, Shen Ruozhen procrastinated not to move back to Chu's house, he was vague every time he asked, just thinking about it.

And Shen Ruozhen didn't move back, and would leave Yisi a year later, in a sense, he chose him.

"Of course it counts." Xiang Mingzhang grabbed Shen Ruozhen's left hand, "Then why is it a year?"

"I want to help Yisi stabilize." Shen Ruozhen said, "Another reason is that I saw Xiang Yue's documents in the study room of the apartment about the newly invested R&D plan."

Xiang Yue achieved outstanding results last year. To maintain its leading position in the industry, it must continue to improve its level. The research and development plan was formulated by Xiang Mingzhang himself, and technology and business complement each other, so it takes a year to explore the market in the early stage.

At the beginning of this year, Xiang Mingzhang's energy allocated to old Xiang Yue increased significantly, and now he shoulders a heavy burden. A year later, when the R&D department and the business department work together, he may not be able to do both, so Shen Ruozhen wants to share his worries.

Xiang Mingzhang said reassuringly, "What seat do you want?"

Shen Ruozhen didn't care much: "It's all good, let's talk about it when the time comes."

Xiang Mingzhang immediately wanted to say: "I'm used to the sales department, so I'm still on the ninth floor. Feng Han has done a good job. If you can't let people move out of the secretary's room, then you can go next door to the secretary's room."

Shen Ruozhen was slightly startled, and reminded: "Next door is the office of the chief operating officer."

"What's the matter?" Xiang Mingzhang smiled, "Don't you like my room?"

The meaning of these words was too obvious, Shen Ruozhen was completely stunned, and before he could make a sound, Xiang Mingzhang gripped his hand with pain, and turned over the old score: "I said, the director is your first step."

Shen Ruozhen didn't forget, but he thought that the target was Li Zangqiu's seat, but now he realized that Xiang Mingzhang didn't limit it to "Li Zangqiu" and "Yi Si".

Could it be that Shen Ruozhen asked, "Did you have this plan?"

Xiang Mingzhang has always had a clear goal. If he wants to be the leader of the old Xiangyue, he must not be able to take care of all aspects of Xiangyue's communication. Compared with business, he will keep his focus on technology research and development, and then hand over the operation work to the most trusted person.