Chapter 6: Sacrificing a New god's purity for benefits (R-18)

Note : This is my first ever fanfiction. English is my third language so don't expect the most flawless writing from me. I had this idea for quite some time & wanted to give it life, so I started writing. Any helpful feedback is appreciated. Also again I own nothing except my own skin & do not want to offend any party. This is only for entertainment. Enjoy~

---

[Ding! Mission generated. World choice detected...]

[Please choose one of the following actions...]

|•[1] You are a god. You don't pleasure women. Women should pleasure you.

Task: Make Vanessa serve you & pleasure you with her body while you enjoy it like a king.

(Note : The host is given a time limit of 8 hours to complete this quest.)

Reward: 'Perfect sexual compatibility' perk card.

•[2] You are a god yes, but you are also a man. How can you just sit back & let a woman do all the work when you can have more fun if you do it yourself.

Task: Dominate Vanessa & give her so much pleasure that by the time you are done, she is nothing but a mewling mess. Show her that you are truly a god.

(Note : The host is given a time limit of 8 hours to complete this quest)

Reward: 'Touch of Nirvana' perk card.

•[3] This is someone's future wife we are talking about. Give her some respect.

Task: Don't take advantage of Vanessa. Instead help her meet her future husband one day so that she can have a happy life with him.

(Note : There is no time limit for this task)

Reward: Deadpool in the future will chase & kill you after he gets married to Vanessa on suspicion that you are the leader of a sex cult that took advantage of his innocent wife.|

[Additional Note 1: In case of failure of completing mission within specified time limit, no penalties will be given.]

[Additional note 2: Punishments are not given by the system but are actually the most probable results of the host's choices & actions]

Rudeus was dumbfounded.

'What type of choices are these?' He though this was supposed to be a supreme god system that would help him become the most powerful god in Marvel or something.

But instead it is desperately trying to lure him to the dark side & turn him into a playboy.

The system is telling him that even if he tries to be a good person and doesn't take advantage of Vanessa, he will still most probably get killed by Deadpool.

Also how could Deadpool even kill a god like him. Wasn't he supposed to be way stronger than mortals like Deadpool.

'Wait, maybe Deadpool could kill me.' He remembered that in one of the comics called Deadpool kills the Marvel universe, Deadpool killed almost every strong & important character in the franchisee somehow including Thor and even Ghost rider.

On that thought he should soon probably try out how strong he is. He doesn't wanna find out at a critical moment that he is not as strong as he thinks he is.

Anyways Rudeus can't just let a chance like this go. He needs to get stronger & perks or skills like these may be important to him in the future despite how dubiously they are named.

Now the question is which option he chooses. Wait there is no additional note that he can't select two choices at the same time and the first two missions don't sound like they can't be completed together.