Chapter 25: Free Trip to Hell

Emma didn't say anything at first & just continued looking at Rudeus.

She was debating with herself whether she should believe Rudeus' words or not. Normally she would not even have listened to such crazy claims but for some reason when those same crazy words were spoken by him, she really wanted to believe them.

He had a unique aura to him. He was the most beautiful being she had ever seen. Although she knew that she herself was quite beautiful as well but she could not but feel inferior to him.

It was like he really was a walking god & she was just a mortal infront of him.

She realized that she had already developed a crush on him. I mean who would not. The only people who would not be influenced by his charm would be those who were impotent.

Seeing Emma not answering his question & instead just staring at his face in a dazed manner, Rudeus decided that he would have to push her a little.

He would use the most ancient way of impressing females, showing his overwhelming mighty strength.

"You have exceeded your limits in this discussion Mr. Fireheart. I don't think we can work together like this, so you should leave now" Shaw was now more than angry.

He could not believe that the very guest that he had invited to his base would threaten & insult him in such a way.

"Oh and what will happen if I don't?" Rudeus smirked arrogantly at them. He was now getting into his young master persona.

"Then we will make sure that when you leave, you will do so in a body bag" Sebastian said as he gestured to the two of his lackeys towards Rudeus.

"Then I am very sad to inform you Shaw that you have failed to see Mount Tai and by disrespecting me, you have courted death." Rudeus pointed his finger at the speechless mutant.

'I always wanted to say that.' He thought, happy that he at last had the chance to say not one but two of the legendary cultivator young master lines.

He had expected that he would look quite intimidating while saying them but alas, the dao of style of the cultivator was not with him even with his golden perk.

Almost all eyes were on Rudeus as they all displayed confusion in them. There was pin drop silence in the room for a few seconds as they thought about what he had said and why the hell he had said it.

'Tch, seems there isn't any other man or woman of culture here except me,' He cursed himself for trying to spread his culture among them deciding that these mortals weren't worth it.

However they quickly got out of their momentary daze as Riptide was the first one to attack him.

Riptide created two small tornadoes from his hands & threw them at him. The mini tornadoes were so powerful that they tore apart the floor of the room while moving towards him.

They could easily crush any mortal's bones with the raw pressure alone. The small wooden splinters they were carrying with them now, were enough to cut into people's skin and flesh.

Of course Rudeus being Rudeus didn't even move. He simply strengthened the muscles of his left hand and swatted the incoming tornado like one does to a mosquito. His raw power in that one swat was enough to completely dissipate the tornadoes.

He could dodge the attack or phase through it. But he was just too lazy to do it. He was at a level now where these people probably wouldn't be able to hurt him even if he just stood still.

Riptide had an expression of fear in his eyes. He couldn't believe what had happened. He always thought himself as a strong mutant but this monster hadn't even bothered to dodge his attack.