Chapter 59: New god wants to take a vacation?

"Wait you are going on a vacation? Do gods even go on vacations?" Emma asked like that was the last thing she was ever expecting to hear.

"Yes, yes I am. And I don't know about other gods but this chad god of culture does." Rudeus said with a mischievous smile.

He had been getting on quite well with Emma recently as the two mostly behaved as friends and coworkers whereas Rudeus was the boss.

Although she almost regularly had a fight with Selene due to both women wanting to be the one in power just after Rudeus and both trying their hardest to please him, he still behaved like he didn't know anything about their rivalry.

He of course could shut both of them up but that would not be a solution to the problem. No, what he wanted was to make both girls solve this issue themselves and he believed that they would be able to do exactly that, given enough time.

He even stopped taking any favors from Emma after one blowjob since he didn't want to seem like a boss who would give promotions based on sexual favors.

He knew that Emma was extremely capable, maybe even more capable than Selene herself. And he wanted to bring this raw capability out of her. That was not possible while he was present to solve every problem that arose. That just increased their dependency on him.

He had no problem if they were emotionally or sexually dependent on him but he didn't want to baby them and solve all the problems that they came across. That's why he was going on vacation.

This vacation was the perfect way to make sure that all of his faction members wouldn't be able to depend on him for all their problems. Emma as the White Queen would take care of the company while Selene Gallio as the Black Queen would take care of their newly acquired country.

Even Jean and Ororo needed some time to themselves to get their priorities straight and truly think about what they wanted. They would probably leave the school for him the moment he asked but he didn't want that.

He wanted them to use their own mind and decide for themselves where he was on their list of priorities. He didn't even want them to leave the school. No, he wanted them there to take control of it.

The quintuplets were already his spies inside the school and were informing him of everything going on in there. They informed him of the new students, their new powers, the missions they were doing, everything.

They were even being trained directly by Xavier after he recognized their talent in telepathy as well as the true power they could possess when they unite their minds.

Rudeus knew that individually they could be as talented as Charles Xavier himself, an alpha-level telepath but together they could even break past the limit of omega level.

Charles was even introducing them to and training them in the usage of Cerebro. Rudeus was really happy because of that since it meant that once he has his own cerebro, he would also gain the trained mind or mind in this case required to operate it perfectly.

Zoya on the other hand was responsible for not only the technological developments of the country of Genosha but also for making a new and improved cerebro as well as producing a small sentinel private army for Rudeus to use later in emergencies.

As for Psylocke, she would not be able to walk for the next few days. And truthfully she preferred going on missions more than going on a lazy vacation.

So the only one going with Rudeus was Vanessa. She was really excited about it as she had already packed about ten suitcases for the trip.

Of course, Rudeus still hadn't told her that the vacation was not gonna be all flowers and rainbows since he had another reason why he was leaving the States. He needed to find someone for his next set of training to grow his powers more.