Chapter 16: The First Battle of a New god (2)

Apocalypse right now was really angry. He had never ever been this angry, even when he was betrayed by his own people before. But today, this little child had dared to beat him like some punching bag.

He would make sure that the little insect would regret it soon.

Rudeus on the other hand didn't waste any time & accelerated towards the hulking mutant & tried to hit him with a force that could destroy mountains.

He wanted to end this battle as soon as possible but Apocalypse was ready. he morphed his hands into a drill & produced several tentacles from his body.

Rudeus felt an invisible force trying to stop him in place but he was too strong for it. But that did slow him down considerably which gave Sabah Nur enough time to wrap his body in his tentacles & forcefully slam his hand-drill into his chest.

But he was surprised at Rudeus' godly durability as it was on a level that he didn't even expect. The drill could not even penetrate his skin.

'That is still probably going to bruise. Also I really hate tentacles' Rudeus grimaced.

He didn't wait for Apocalypse's surprise to end, he used his huge strength to free himself from those disgusting tentacles & punched Apocalypse in his face .

However this time he didn't fly away at the punch because Rudeus was holding his drill-arm with one hand. He didn't stop & continued punching Apocalypse in his face without rest.

Each of Rudeus' punch was powerful enough to effectively kill him but he was still holding on to his life due to his absurd regenerative capabilities.

However Rudeus could now sense the rate of regeneration slowing down somewhat. He knew that Apocalypse would not be able to regenerate infinitely like some other characters in the verse. He would soon reach his limit for regeneration.

But Apocalypse still had some fight left in him. He would not admit defeat so easily, he used his power to manipulate the earth to form strong sharp metal spikes rise from the ground to hurt Rudeus.

Although Rudeus wasn't hurt from just this, he still was stunned by the sudden attack which brought Apocalypse enough time to escape.

He got free of the New god's hold & manipulated the ground to swallow him & emerged from the ground a little far away from the momentarily surprised teen god.

Rudeus was really beginning to be annoyed at the slippery mutant. The tyrant would escape from him every time.

'Why can't he just stand at one place & get beat up by me?' He thought shamelessly.

"You will never defeat me. You are just a mortal but I AM A GOD." Apocalypse began to yell as he lost his marbles. He used his powerful telekinesis & manipulated all the surrounding metals to form giant spears & threw them towards Rudeus.

The amused new god however didn't stand still this time. He knew those metal spears would probably bruise him due to the force at which they were being thrown. He used his godly speed to dodge every single one of them & rapidly closed the distance towards the enraged mutant.

But it was too late as he realized that the previous attack was just a feint.

Just as he was going to get close enough for him to hit Apocalypse again, he saw the hulking tyrant concentrate all his power & every last bit of his energy and channel them through his armor.

Rudeus knew what was coming. He knew Apocalypse was going for an all out attack instead of a defensive approach like in the movies. And he was actually quite excited about it.