Chapter 113: A New Fruit

---

"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them."

-NAGATO, (NARUTO)

---

As Jean's psionic tendrils were finally able to penetrate and enter Charles' mind, he felt his entire life being revealed in front of Jean, his memories, his darkest secrets, his ambitions everything led bare for her to read like an open book.

"There, found it." Jean smiled after a moment as she pulled on something invisible from Charles' mind. Immediately, like a fish caught in a fishing hook, something came outside of Xavier's body, something ominous that took a humanoid figure.

This humanoid figure looked extremely similar to Magneto wearing his traditional costume and helmet, but on serious steroids because it was tall and jacked like a wrestler. Also, there was an ominous aura around it like it was basically a ghost or something. Rudeus immediately recognized the entity, it was one of X-men's villains, another unfortunate accident caused by the Professor's hypocrisy in the comics, Onslaught.

In the comics, he or it was the abomination created by the combined psionic energies of Magneto and Professor X. And it seems, this one was also something like that if he were to consider its appearance and its place of origin.

"Interesting, it seems that you were keeping secrets again Professor. You had a jacked-up Magneto inside yourself. You truly did 'love' your friend, didn't you?" Rudeus couldn't help but joke.

"Magneto, is he still alive?" Pietro asked as he looked at the being who he feared to be his dictator father freshly returned from the dead.

"No, it's some kind of spectral being born from the professor's psionic energy and the psionic remains of Magneto that the professor had somehow managed to 'save' and store in himself. It can almost be called a monstrous meta ghost." Jean replied to Pietro as she went through the professor's memories.

"That sounds about right. It also seems that it hadn't fully formed yet. Jean probably took it out while it was still in its gestation and developing period." Rudeus said noticing its half-formed legs as well as its unnatural opacity.

"That explains why it's not moving or even conscious." Ororo added while inspecting the 'ghost'.

Most of the students by now had started murmuring among themselves seeing the present situation. Some were speculating about stuff while some were just angrily complaining about the professor's unethical practices while dreading the potential creation of a new enemy. However, Rudeus could swear that he heard someone whispering to someone else about how the person knew that the professor was Magneto's gay lover and even long suspected him of being pregnant.

The main man, Professor Charles Xavier himself wasn't able to respond to any of those allegations as he was right now in a comatose state, only muttering something about Eric, due to the combination of Jean's mental attack and his being excessively deprived of psionic energy by Onslaught.

"So, should I destroy it? I can sense a lot of power and negativity from it. Letting it live could potentially create a new enemy for us." Jean said, her attitude towards mercy and no killing seems to have changed much after the entire dark phoenix fiasco.

"Wait, isn't it an unborn fetus in a way? Can we even kill it without the government's permission because it sure looks like it's more than four weeks old?" Kitty came out of the crowd and spoke up while acting the part of a concerned and empathetic woman.

"Kitty, I like you. You are pretty cool, but if you say something like that again, we can't be friends. Also, I think that statement works only on human babies not a demonic abomination spawn looking like the Rock wearing stupid cosplay armor born out of a metahuman Hitler and a wannabe Gandhi." Rudeus said while making it clear that he was gonna ignore all the worthless woke statements like that from everyone here.