Chapter 100: Annihilation of Insects and Planets

---

"I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me."

– Saitama, [One-Punch Man]

---

"Why the fck did I agree to this?" Rudeus murmured to himself as he looked at the disgusting mouth of the huge monster centipede in front of him.

As many know, the original Dark dimension of the Marvel world was broken into many parts when Dormammu tried to take control of it. Although he retained control of the majority of the dimension, a good chunk of it was broken into countless splinter realms. Rudeus right now was in one of those countless splinter realms, of the once huge original dark dimension. It was an extremely small realm without any lord or big powerhouse. The dimension he was specifically in right now was a barren dimension filled with nothing but sand and desert.

He was dropped here by Morgana to train his magical abilities by fighting off the countless magical monsters here as well as to determine how far he had come in the mystic arts. In one way, it was a free testing ground for him.

'I really need a break.' He thought as he summoned a huge hand made of stones using a newly learned magic spell and used it to crush the head of the big worm.

"One down. Another hundred to go." He said in a mocking tone as he laid his eyes on the dozens of huge centipede monsters lining up to try to have a bite of his wonderful godly flesh.

He decided to go for an AOE spell this time. "Firestorm" He spoke as he unleashed an explosion of flames, immediately dealing high fire damage to all surrounding centipede monsters in his range.

Most of them didn't even survive as they were cooked alive within their shells and the ones that did survive were forever handicapped by the fire blast. They wouldn't survive for long since this was an 'eat or be eaten' type of dimension. There was no place for weakness or weak creatures here.

Rudeus was sure that he had killed or at least handicapped most monsters close to him with this spell but before he could relax, the entire area began to shake. It was like the entire dimension was being affected by an earthquake.

'Here comes the mother.' Rudeus frowned as he felt the sand under him move like water as it seemed like a mountain of sand was slowly rising from the ground.

It was a giant black centipede with sharp spines all over its body and a giant menacing insect head with a weird human face mask on its forehead. Its carapace seemed really hard as it began to drip acidic fluids from its mouth which destroyed the sand as soon as it came in contact with it.

"... Isn't that the elder centipede from One Punch Man? Is Marvel copying OPM now?" Rudeus was confused as he looked at the kilometer-long mother centipede, which was also looking at him.

"Sliiiiiiiiiiiiii" The centipede began to release a shrill sound that had a frequency high enough to kill normal humans and shatter glass. Rudeus had a slight headache too but he was soon able to adjust to the sound as he began to wonder how he should bring the monster down.

'Maybe I should punch it like Saitama. But again, this is a test for my magical abilities, not my punching power. Also, I am not totally sure that I am as strong as Saitama currently. That baldy could table flip a continent like nothing.' He thought as he looked at the massive worm giving up its screaming after seeing it did not affect Rudeus.

It decided to go the physical way as it wanted to squash the little meat bag in front of it with its huge body.

It began to move its body through the sand in an attempt to swat him into a paste but Rudeus was too agile to get hit. In fact, he wondered how powerful was the centipede's vision to be able to notice and target him.