Chapter 22: A New god's Grind

'I love my new life' I thought to myself as I stretched my body & got ready for some training.

It has been a few days since the fight with Apocalypse. I have now kept my new personal spaceship, Prosh hidden on Mars.

Life was good right now.

I continued to regularly engage in my lustful activities with both Vanessa & Selene while making Elizabeth watch every time.

I even banned her from touching herself while watching us. It has almost become torture for her as her lust continues to rise & muddle her thoughts.

It was fun making her suffer from the intense lust. She would probably break soon but I won't even touch her till she begs me to do it.

Anyways, I was now back in my favourite training place, yep, you guessed it. I was back on Mars.

Right now I wanted to see how much I have improved from my last fight. I wanted to test out the capabilities of my new armor.

I have been testing Zoya for the last few days, making sure there were no difficulties with her. She was quite smart as she should be as a god level super-computer.

She got smarter & smarter with time. I even allowed her to access the internet. Truthfully I was quite afraid that she would have half a mind to destroy entire humanity after spending some time on the internet.

But turns out she didn't go crazy. She treated whatever information she found on the internet as just that, information. She didn't let it cloud her personality or judgement.

She was quite human-like in this. She knew the difference between good & evil but didn't let that knowledge interfere in her actual function. Her core programming & primary function seemed to be assisting me & following my commands.

I asked her about her past knowledge or memories before I summoned her into this world but she said that she had no past memories except the primary function she was supposed to follow, serving me.

This actually gave me quite a reassurance that she would never betray me as she seemed to be completely devoted to me from her very core. Her entire purpose of existence was me.

I also asked her about her energy source but sadly she didn't have any answers about it. She herself didn't know where she got her energy from.

I had a theory that she at the moment either derived her energy from the system or from my own divinity/divine energy. But presently, I had no way to know for sure.

But she did assure me that she would be able to link herself to other sources of energy if she ever found one strong enough for herself. She had actually already started researching some of these possible sources of energies.

According to her, she had already detected quite a lot of such energies in the universe with enough potential to not only serve as her main source but also potentially give her an upgrade.

But that would probably take some time since she needed to find a way to effectively connect with them without suffering any negative repurcussions.

Right now though, I concentrated on his own grind.

I began to try to use his new celestial armor to try to feel the cosmic energies near me. I could feel these energies all around me. I tried to link myself with them.

At first it was a little hard like riding a bicycle for the first time but as I concentrated more & more, I felt them answering my call.

The cosmic energies began to be quickly absorbed by my armor & get connected with my divine energy which in return created some sort of extra layer of protection all around my body, even my unarmored head.