Chapter 116: Phoenixes like to breed (R-18)

---

"It was like you brought color to my life. You changed my life, all by yourself." — Saw, aka Kuronuma, (Reaching You)

---

"Jean? What the hell are you wearing? I mean, I am not complaining but, WOW." Rudeus exclaimed as he saw Jean wearing one of the hottest costumes he had ever seen.

She was mostly naked with only a thin band of golden cloth barely covering her nipples and a similarly thin golden string underwear covering her nether regions although they were barely doing their job.

She was lying on her bed in a T-pose like she was displaying herself as an art piece.

"Do you like it?" Jean asked seductively looking at him while biting her lips.

"Like it? I love it. But what made you suddenly decide to do this?" Rudeus asked, not removing his eyes from her juicy curves for even a second.

"Well, when you saved me from the dark Phoenix that day, I realized how fickle and small life is, so I decided that I might as well enjoy it and live it to the maximum while I can. Hence I decided to forget my concerns and just give myself to you. I hope that you will make me experience the same 'heaven' that Ororo did." Jean said as she smiled naughtily at Rudeus.

"You know about Ororo?" Rudeus stopped ogling her body and looked at her with serious eyes.

"Yes. She and I talked. She was feeling extremely guilty whenever she was around me forgetting that I am an empath and telepath. I read people's feelings and thoughts almost on instinct. So, when I sensed some of her external thoughts and feelings, I confronted her and she told me everything truthfully after a while.

But don't worry, I am not angry at all. Although I was a little sad at hearing that you won't be just mine I can't ask you to do that especially considering everything that happened. But I know that you won't leave me, I can sense it through the bond we still share. And also Ororo was quite convincing about how you are enough for both of us. So I took her word for it." Jean smiled at Rudeus seductively.

"I see. Thank you, Jean. You are truly one of the best girlfriends one can ask for. I won't ever let you down and I promise that my love for you will only increase with time." Rudeus said as he went towards Jean and lovingly cupped her cheeks.

"I know. Now, are you just going to stand there being all lovey-dovey the entire night or are you going to ravage my body? I only belong to you now my loving Chad god, tonight... and forever." Jean said as she embraced Rudeus.

She didn't have to tell Rudeus twice. He had built the anticipation in Jean's mind for months before the Dark Phoenix event. She was ripe for a plucking now.

Rudeus' hands cupped her delicious ass and he shoved her back onto the bed. Jean's mouth found the side of his neck and started kissing it. The god's hand trailed all over her body.

Jean closed her eyes and felt the heat pulse between her legs. She felt her panties becoming moist with desire and she was this close to cumming because of Rudeus already using his Nirvana Touch on her. His hands cupped her from behind and she let out a long and lustful breath as he pushed her back onto the bed. She parted her thighs for him in anticipation.

"Oh, this is going to be so fun," Rudeus grunted as he ran his hands over her thighs and sensually removed the thin cloth like opening a gift wrap that revealed a pair of thick and juicy mounds of flesh.

"Please," Jean begged him as she felt him pepper the sides of her neck and sides of her breasts with kisses sending pure sexual magic coursing through her body.