Chapter 24: New God goes clubbing

The cruise/yacht whatever you wanted to call it really was the epitome of luxury. It was filled with people who all looked like their favourite food was money.

Rudeus of course himself was actually richer than most of them now. But he didn't try to show off so much.

But these people, they showed off more than they had. They talked in a way that almost made it seem like they were talking in some rich people language.

Rudeus almost doubted that his allspeak perk was not working properly or something.

He was constantly being pissed off by the huge number of proposals that came towards him & Selene. The rich men tried to court Selene while the rich women flocked towards him to ask him for a date.

Hell, even some men had dared to try to court him. Some even tried to clue them towards possible threesomes or foursomes.

Rudeus almost blew his top at these perverted group of people but before he could do anything excessive, he found that most of them had become silent with dazed eyes.

He looked towards Selene & found her smiling at him. Seems like he was not the only one annoyed by these idiots.

He loved this telepathic 'priestess' of his.

At this time, a middle aged man wearing the uniform of a butler came forward to meet the two.

"Good morning people, Mr. Shaw is waiting for you two in his personal meeting room. If you will please follow me." The man said with an obvious lack of respect.

Rudeus frowned his eyebrows but didn't say anything since he was most probably gonna beat up all of them very soon anyways.

Getting angry now would just be a waste of his own time & energy. But he did make a point in remembering to break some extra bones of this person later.

Selene too was angry but as Rudeus gesture her not to do anything, she too didn't act & the two just followed behind the man.

As they went inside the cruise, they reached a room which looked like it was designed by someone who was a fan of rich Bond villains.

As they entered inside the room, Rudeus saw that there were already a couple of people in the room.

There was a man wearing a suit who sat on the sofa at the front of the room with a literally red skinned person wearing a tuxedo with a tail sticking out from his back standing behind him.

Talk about being a Devil.

Rudeus recognized that the two were Sebastian Shaw & Azazel.

'Should I tell Kurt later that I found his missing dad' Rudeus amusedly thought to himself. 'Naah, I don't wanna tell a kid that I killed his dad that never returned with his milk'

Rudeus had already made half his mind to kill Sebastian because of how his butler had disrespected him. He was not being arrogant but he needed to maintain his respect as a god even if nobody knew that he was one at this time.

He also saw another person in this room, the one he was really looking forward to meet, a blonde beautiful woman wearing an iconic white corset & a cyan colored lipstick on an impassive face. She was Emma Frost.

Rudeus however did not stare at her too much & just gave her a once over through the corner of his eyes.

"Ahh Miss Gallio, I was looking forward to meeting you. I am Sebastian Shaw, the current head of this little 'club' & these here are my associates Azazel & Riptide" Sebastian introduced himself & his two lackeys.