Chapter 7: Preparations of a New god (Part 1)

Note : This is my first ever fanfiction. English is my third language so don't expect the most flawless writing from me. I had this idea for quite some time & wanted to give it life, so I started writing. Any helpful feedback is appreciated. Also again I own nothing except my own skin & do not want to offend any party. This is only for entertainment. Enjoy~

---

Rudeus was a little groggy when he woke up next morning. He still thought that there was a slight chance that all this was just a dream. That he would wake up in his original world & go about with his normal life.

But he was still there in the so called Marvel world, sleeping on an extremely comfortable bed in an extremely luxurious room with an extremely hot beauty in his arms.

'Truthfully, I don't know if I am unlucky to be reincarnated in a dangerous verse like Marvel or actually lucky to be reincarnated at all & even get a chance to sleep with an extremely hot & exotic woman like Vanessa on my very first day.'

'By the way, do gods even behave like me, sleeping with one of their followers on the very first day of meeting said follower? Well atleast I am still better than those Olympians.'

That was true. One had to work extremely hard if they ever wanted to be even worse than the Greek gods.

While he was going through all these deep thoughts, he was greeted by a string of notifications from his system.

[2nd quest completed]

[Rewards are being distributed]

['Touch of Nirvana' perk card has been deposited in the inventory]

Rudeus just hoped that it was not some type of sex related skill again.

Wooing the hot females in this verse is good and all but he needed to get strong as well to make sure he can survive & protect those close to him. After all he doesn't plan to die again in this new life.

He would much rather fcuk death himself than let it do the same to him, pun very much intended.

He tried to view information about this new perk card.

[Touch of Nirvana: This perk allows the user to give a huge pleasure or pain to the target by just touching said target. The skill can make any being with the sense of touch experience heaven or hell by just a single touch. The extreme sensations can also overload the senses & mind of the target to make them go to sleep or even send then into a coma.]

Rudeus deadpanned at his system screen after reading the information about the perk.

'Another pleasure skill, huh. Why am I not surprised? Well, at least I can use it torture my enemies or use it in battle to knock them out without harming them too much.'

With that he equipped the perk card from his inventory.

['Touch of Nirvana' perk card equipped]

Vanessa at this point of time began to start waking up. She opened her eyes and saw Rudeus looking at her face.

Her face immediately turned red not because she was ashamed of what they did last night but because right now Rudeus in his naked form looked like the most beautiful & perfect being she had ever seen.

'He is definitely a god, isn't he? I don't think even with my mimic powers I can completely copy his looks with that godly charm.' she thought to herself.

Rudeus having no idea what she was thinking told her to quickly wash up & get ready. They had a meeting to attend & a plan to make. After all, world domination is not as easy as ffs tend to show them.