Chapter 32: New god spends a day with a Ninja

"Why are we here again, master?" Psylocke asked Rudeus as they both stood in front of a building in Washington. The surrounding area was quite deserted with not many people nearby.

"Because we are going to hunt some sheep. In this case, the sheep are supposedly very good friends of humanity" Rudeus said the pun with a smirk on his face.

Elizabeth however didn't look like she appreciated the pun much. "Friends of Humanity, what a stupid name. It's even worse than Rud..."

She stopped mid-sentence as she noticed his chilling gaze on her that promised revenge.

"Rudolph the reindeer, yep I mean it's worse than Rudolph. *Cough* Anyways so are we gonna start the operation or not. I have a telepathy training session with the quintuplets scheduled after this." She quickly diverted the topic.

"Yes, of course, we are gonna start soon. We are just waiting for its current leader and our political enemy, Senator Peter Krane to arrive. He is supposedly going to come today according to Zoya's intel." Rudeus said in a bored tone.

Peter Krane was one of his most annoying political enemies right now. He was not only corrupted but was also biased against any nonhuman life form including mutants.

The few bills that Rudeus had been trying to pass slowly in the government without attracting much attention were always being obstructed by the shrewd politician.

Normally, he wouldn't come himself to take care of people like Kane but in this case, the man was not only a seasoned politician but also the current leader of the anti nonhuman cult/organization, Friends of Humanity.

The organization had grown quite big with help from the senator as well as other like-minded people who wanted to only see mutants strapped to beds in laboratories.

The group had abducted hundreds of mutants for their nefarious 'research' purposes. They even helped other corrupt evil organizations to do the same as well.

Rudeus however had to get rid of them to further his political reach and reduce opposition from the members of the group. That's why he was here today, to wipe out each and every of these so-called 'friends'.

He brought Braddock here with him because he would need her special set of skills to get all information about the organization, its members, and its vast resources from the minds of the people here, especially Krane.

They however didn't have to wait long, as an expensive car soon entered the base.

Elizabeth was concentrating on the car and as soon as it entered into the building, she looked at Rudeus nodding and confirming that the car contained their primary target Peter Krane in it.

"Well, let's go then" Rudeus and Braddock began walking to the base as well.

Entering into the base was child's play for them.

It was as easy as Elizabeth's mind controlling the guard to simply let them in. Rudeus loved telepathy as much as he hated it. It was a power he really wished he would have one day.

As both went inside, it didn't take much time for armed guards to flock to them. However, none of the two really cared about their threats.

Psylocke either used her telepathy to mentally knock out the guards or used psionic energy daggers to cut them and give them one hell of a mental pain.

She was making sure to leave permanent mental scars on all of them so that they would never again be able to work for an organization like this. Some even went straight into a coma.

Rudeus didn't help her much. He was just there to watch as he was bored at home. He would only help her if she needed it if they faced anything out of their expectations.