Chapter 29: Exterminating a Bacteria (2)

As Rudeus tested out his new cosmic energy weapon construct on a living specimen, he wasn't satisfied with it. Well, he was actually satisfied with its power but not its form.

He would have to work harder if he wanted to make a better, more stable construct.

'I wonder if I'll not only be able to make weapons like Thena in the mcu but also other more complex constructs like Phastos. Maybe with enough practice and research, I can actualy fulfill my dream of make this armor into a lite version of the green lantern ring.'

He however cancelled his cosmic energy scythe construct. He had to save energy for another experiment. Till then, he had another move to test.

As the U-men saw the golden scythe disappearing into nothingness, they became a little bolder than before. They presumed that it was probably an energy or stamina intensive ability that Rudeus is not able to use constantly.

Even Sublime relaxed a little. He released a breath that he was unknowingly holding.

"Come on, lets attack him together. We will make sure that this freak dies a horrible inhumane death. We will blast him to smithereens" The current leader of the U-men yelled.

Rudeus on the other hand didn't say anything. To him they were not even enemies but just lab rats.

He was at a level of power at which it was almost an insult if he had to fight them himself but he still did it simply because he wanted to test a couple of his moves on living specimens.

He smirked to himself as raised his left hand and prepared to end the fools once and for all.

"Die mongrels" He said to the U-men in a haughty voice as transparent spatial rifts began to open all around his body.

Sharp heads of bladed weapons began to slowly appear from these rifts.

All the people in the room were surprised at this scene. They had never seen or even heard of such an ability before. As they debated in their minds if they should charge towards the young freak or try to get away from those weapons, Rudeus had already signed their death sheets in his mind.

He mentally willed his inventory to release all those weapons at the U-men at high pressure. As the weapons left the inventory space, they charged towards his enemies at a high speed.

The next scene in the room was quite bloody as most of the fanatics had already been torn apart by the high speed projectiles giving them a quick death.

But some of them weren't that lucky. Those people had various weapons sticking out of their non vital parts of their bodies slowly bleeding them out and giving them an extremely painful and agonizing death.

As Rudeus looked at his bloody handiwork all around the room, he was quite proud of himself. He had finally done what he had always wanted to do. He had used that technique while saying that particular phase.

'Another thing to cross from my bucket list' He thought to himself.

Although most of the people were either dying or already dead, however one of the masked men slowly stood up. He had a knife lodged in his eye and a spear in his stomach but he still seemed to not lose hope.

"You bastard. You think you are so great and powerful. But you are only a freak. You have no idea about the power we normal humans possess. We will never lose hope. We humans will never bow to you monster. That's my human way. Now DIE."

The hypocrite of a shonen-protagonist wannabe said with difficult breathing and used some sort of plasma gun he had on his back to shoot Rudeus in the face.