Chapter 132: Furious Problems (1)

---

"It's no fun if you don't try other options once you know they exist"

– Yu Nishinoya | Haikyuu

---

Turns out that Claudine really wasn't so innocent at all. After receiving Mr. Sinister's memories and knowledge, she wanted to continue his research in her own way. Nathaniel had chosen well for the girl to be his inheritor since even without his twisted personality and ego embedded in her, she still had the passion to be a scientist and explore finding out the 'truths' of the world.

So I allowed her to do exactly that on the condition that any project she undertakes will have to be approved by either me or Zoya and also she won't be making any sentient clones or doing any research using my DNA unless explicitly commanded to do so. Of course, I wasn't an idiot to expect a girl with a curiosity like that to follow my condition but I was sure that Zoya could easily keep an eye on her.

For the next few years, she would be really busy with the projects I had assigned her and wouldn't even have a moment to consider researching a topic forbidden by me. And by the time, her workload reduces, I would have probably made her a minor god under me to get her absolute loyalty.

I wanted to make everyone a New god under me but I couldn't do it at once. After making Morgana one, I would have to wait at least a month for me to go back to my previous level of strength. So I decided to slowly make the people closest to me New gods once every two or three months giving myself enough time to recharge back to my full power after every conversion.

As for Madelyne Pryor, the clone of Jean Grey, well I had initially thought that I would have to 'tie the loose end' that she was. I never trusted clones especially one that was well-known in the comics to be an incarnation of the evil antithesis of the Phoenix force, the Goblin force. But, she didn't show any signs or traits of being a psychotic villain, so I gave her a chance and left her alone for Jean to... train.

Truthfully I had no desire for her body. She looked the exact same as Jean and Jean was one of the most sexually active people I knew so having a crush on her 'possibly evil' twin wasn't exactly the first feeling I had although as a self-respecting male, I would never say no to being sandwiched between two hot twin redheads.

But of course, I didn't propose that to Jean myself. The women in my life were barely adjusting to me being involved in multiple relationships. Let me tell you something, a harem isn't exactly as fun as it sounds because it comes with its own disadvantages. Just like you get multiple beautiful badass women as your lovers, you also get potential multiple women continuously scheming to get ahead of each other as well as trying to kick the others out of your life somehow.

The women in my 'harem' were the same. There were different types of girls in it, from girls like Ororo who just focused on trying to strengthen their relationship with me, to Jean, Vanessa, and Psylocke who did their best to share me but also at times did their best to hoard all my attention to them to girls like Emma and Selene who downright tried to undermine the other girls and increase their own importance in my heart through any way possible. There were also some who had a crush on me but had no way to approach me like Wanda or Shiklah who was basically a perverted voyeur trying to regularly observe me doing the deed with other women for some reason.

Sometimes, it made things even more awkward especially when multiple of my women were present in the same room. That's why when Zoya and Jean came up with something called 'the structure', I didn't deny the idea the very moment after hearing it. It was some kind of method to determine which women would have a higher position among my growing circle of devotees.

Now I personally didn't want to differentiate between my lovers. I wanted to take care of all of them equally and as best as possible especially since I am the one benefitting from their sacrifice of sharing me. But after hearing about 'The Structure', the women themselves wanted it to be established saying that it would be the most fair way to showcase their talents and power to me.