Chapter 135: Playing Rougher (R-18)

---

"What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

— Tamaki Suou, (Ouran Highschool Host Club)

---

Betsy looked at Jean, simmering lust dancing in her eyes. She felt Rudeus' cock ram into her from behind, his balls slapping her thighs, leaving a mark.

Gwen whimpered and Jean reached over and slapped her ass which was wet from her own juices, she then proceeded to lick her hand slowly in front of Gwenpoole.

"Time for you to have some fun as well," Rudeus said as he used his Nirvana fire to burn Jean's clothes off but allowed her skin to be unblemished.

He saw her uncovered bountiful breasts and her shaved pussy dripping with juices. But he was not content with just this. Since the girls had dared to awaken the beast within him, release the beast he will.

With just a wave of his hands, ropes under the influence of his telekinesis wrapped around Jean pressing against the underside of her breasts and her clitoris, generating slight friction in her sensitive regions which was more pleasurable for her than painful.

"Rudeus, I am wet. I need you. Please just fuck me." Jean breathed as Atem offered her rough kisses in every location on her body only slightly missing her pussy and breasts making her lose her mind for some much-needed release. The ropes got a bit tighter around her as Rudeus brushed her fingers around the inner part of her thighs to tease her more.

Atem licked his fingers and pushed them into her, pumping them in and out slowly as he felt her tight pussy enveloped around his fingers.

As her sacred cave wrapped around his digits, Rudeus pushed his tongue into her. He took a strawberry and first brushed it into Gwen's pussy and then into Jean's pussy finally making the violet-haired ninja eat it.

Betsy chewed it greedily as Atem rammed into her while cupping her soft boobs greedily. Her walls tightened around him Rudeus nearly lifted her up off the desk. He wrapped his hands around her soft thighs and rammed into her.

Psylocke's breathing got labored as Atem slammed into her drenched sacred cave. The god's tool invaded her inner core and her tight walls hugged him extremely snuggly. She felt the ultimate pleasure as he drove her to another orgasm.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Jean could no longer control herself and began to beg as well following which she was kept bound by Atem with a ball gag now sealing her mouth.

Her sounds were muffled and Atem began to tease her by fingering her sensitive spots. At this time, Gwenpoole also began to whimper like a greedy girl as she was on the bed and Atem also decided to give her some love.

Gwen suddenly found herself flung up on the wall, hooked to it in a cross-legged position. Atem stood there and then advanced on her, his hard mighty rod nearly at the edge of her entrance. She closed her eyes as her slit was pleasured by her throbbing head. The blonde whimpered begging him. She was practically drooling for him in more ways than one.

Atem ran his hands all over her body and pinched her breasts which caused her to moan. He then rammed his cock into her hard as Gwen clamped around his rod. She felt the pleasure as he plugged up the hole in her completely with his mighty cock.

"Fucking, oh fuck. This is so much better than using those boring vibrators." Gwenpoole thought and kissed Atem's lips. She bit down his lip with passion burning in her eyes. Her tight elastic walls clamped around him while he was trying to go as far into her as he could manage. Her tightening walls kept working him over. The crazy blonde's walls clenched him as she felt his strong hands dig into her fleshy thighs.