11-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 11

    A few minutes later.

    Wearing a bathrobe and flip flops, Su Lang quickly rushed to the door of Fang Chao's room on the other side of the corridor.

    "Senior Fang, I'm so hot..."

    As soon as he reached the door, Su Lang heard his old sister's delicate voice coming from inside.

    The image of Su Yueer deliberately undressing while talking about the heat popped up in his head.

     ̄﹏ ̄Hey... Su Lang shivered suddenly.

    He hurriedly knocked on the door of Fang Chao's room vigorously, interrupting Su Yue'er's performance, "Boom, boom, boom!"

    After knocking a few times, Su Yueer's voice stopped abruptly.

    Then, the door was opened, and Fang Chao appeared behind the door in a bathrobe.

    "Su Lang? Come to see me for something?" Fang Chao's eyes flashed with surprise when he saw Su Lang who was clearly rushing outside the door, still wearing a bathrobe.

    He actually came.

    As soon as the door opened, Su Lang was ready to rush in, but Fang Chao blocked the door and couldn't get in at all.

    Hearing this, he casually babbled a reason to go in, "Well... I don't quite understand a few parts of tomorrow's play. I see that your acting skills are not bad, so I came to ask you for advice." Are your acting skills not bad

    ? Ask for advice?

    His acting skills are only passable, is he sure?

    As for, I don't understand.

    The plays these days are relatively simple, Fang Chao doesn't believe that there is something he doesn't understand with Su Lang's acting skills.

    But...

    Thinking of what Su Yueer said to himself just now, Fang Chao nodded, moved away to let Su Lang enter the room, "In this case, let's come in." As soon as Fang Chao moved away,

    Su Lang quickly into the house.

    As soon as he entered, he immediately saw Su Yue'er sitting by the bed.

    Sure enough, Su Yue'er was wearing a light V-neck apricot silk two-piece nightdress. At this moment, the outer cardigan was half-faded, hanging loosely on the crook of the arm.

    The extremely low collar reveals a lot of career lines.

    Want to hook up with Fang Chao? With him here, no way!

    "Yeah, you're here Su Yueer, what a coincidence. It's so hot, why don't you turn on the air conditioner?"

    Su Lang looked at Su Yueer in surprise, made a gesture of fanning the wind, and picked it up. Air conditioner remote control on the table.

    Raising his hand, he turned on the air conditioner directly, and lowered the temperature to more than ten degrees.

    After adjusting the temperature, he quickly walked up to Su Yue'er, and pulled up the cardigan that was draped over her arm, "Why did your coat fall off? You'll catch cold if you turn on the air conditioner in the room, I'll pull it up for you "