41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 445 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 41

    That kid was actually hanging out with Mr. Nangong, the oiran of Bicui Tower, hahaha!

    After laughing, several people looked at each other, looked away, and left the roof one after another with light kung fu.

    However...

    What they didn't know was that not long after they left, a certain oiran entered the Bicui Tower for a while, then changed into a black robe and mask, and came out of the Bicui Tower again.

    And left with them in one direction.

    ——Qingfengyuan

    ...

    As soon as they returned to the Xunfeng Pavilion, several killers ran to the Qingfengyuan next door, and couldn't wait to share this matter with their friends.

    The killers from the two courtyards gathered at the same table, chatting happily while drinking and eating meat.

    "The few of us finished our work early today and came back soon. On the way back, we passed by Bicui Building and saw an interesting incident. Guess... what is it? Absolutely unexpected." After drinking a glass of wine, the courtyard next

    door The killer excitedly talked about the way back with a killer in Qingfengyuan.

    Absolutely unexpected?

    Hearing this man's words, the two killers of Qingfengyuan became interested.

    One of the killers thought for a while and asked tentatively: "What's the fun? Could it be that a new beauty has come to the Bicui Building?" "

    No." The killer who spoke shook his head and continued to play tricks, " Guess again!"

    "Has Bicui Tower been smashed?" Another killer asked again.

    In his opinion, the most interesting thing in a place like Bicui Building should only be called interesting if someone successfully smashed the scene.

    After the words fell, the killer at the beginning shook his head again, "No."

    "What's the fun of that? Tell me quickly!" The curiosity of the two of them was aroused.

    After selling enough, the killer at the beginning stopped hanging, smiled, and directly revealed the answer.

    "How many of us..."

    "After seeing the "Master" Su Lang who was newly promoted to the first class recently, and Mr. Nangong, the oiran from the Bicui Building, kissed me outside the gate of the Bicui Building in broad daylight. I cuddle and cuddle! "

    Hiss—" Everyone gasped in shock.

    This news is really shocking!

    "That kid Su Lang really kissed me in front of the Bicui Building with the oiran , are you sure you read that right? "Some people don't believe it.

    Who is Mr. Nangong?

    Although his status is low, he has always been arrogant. He is a showman without selling himself. Even if you want to meet him, it is as difficult as climbing the sky. Let alone

    kiss him in the street I am me.

    This is so unbelievable, so unbelievable, they have to suspect that this is a joke.