21-30

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 246 The Sick and Weak Emperor VS the Blind Beauty Queen 21

    Seeing Su Lang running around like this, Mother Zhou was very worried, what if the wind and cold got worse.

    Although the other palace servants had different ideas, they all agreed, "Yes, Your Majesty, you should go back to your room quickly, don't catch a cold!" If the

    little emperor died while they were here, they would definitely not survive. , will be pulled out by the regent as a scapegoat.

    "Don't worry, it's just a little cold, nothing will happen. You don't have to follow me anymore, go and play on the side."

    Even if you don't care about a minor illness like a cold, it will heal on its own, Su Lang waved it disapprovingly wave.

    Ahead, Shen Yuchao and Su Yueer had already stopped in front of a vegetable field, and picked up a hoe to dig a hole in the ground.

    Hearing the voice behind him, he was a little confused.

    I can't listen to him anymore, I can't pay attention to his words anymore, what happened that night was just an accident!

    Shaking his head, Shen Yuchao tried his best to ignore the voice, and dug a hole in the ground with a hoe.     After digging the hole, he turned his head and smiled politely at Su Yue'er who was beside him, "I

    'll trouble you for spreading the vegetable seeds and filling the soil."

!"

    Looking at Su Lang who was not far away, Su Yue'er answered very loudly with a loud voice on purpose.

    "The wind and cold is not a trivial matter, the emperor don't want it..." Nanny Zhou was still trying to persuade Su Lang, but Su Lang didn't listen at all.

    ╰(‵′)╯ No, his man can only smile at him, and only he can help grow his man's vegetables!

    Looking forward, hearing Su Yue'er's voice, Su Lang lost his composure.

    He immediately pushed aside the palace guards in front of him, broke through the encirclement, and rushed forward quickly.

    "Your Majesty...don't run, Your Majesty..."

    Responding, a group of palace people continued to follow him, trying to stop him again.

    However, Su Lang's legs seemed to be equipped with a motor, and he rushed to Su Yueer's side in one fell swoop.

    Su Yue'er was holding the vegetable seeds, slowly going to sow them on the ground. As soon as Su Lang stepped forward, he directly raised his hand and quickly snatched the vegetable seeds and shovel from her hand.

    Then, with a twist of her butt, she aggressively pushed her aside, "Go away!"

    Want to grow vegetables with his man and hook up with his man? No doors... no, no windows!

    "Hee hee, she looks stupid, she must not be able to grow vegetables well. Let me help you grow vegetables, I am very good at growing vegetables!" Pushing

    Su Yueer away, Su Lang smiled courteously at his man Laughing, and grinningly following him, he scattered vegetable seeds to fill in the hole.

    Hey, brat, you can forget about your sister when you have a husband, okay!