71-80

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 557 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 71

    He immediately fell in love with the belt, the style looked very majestic, matched with the suits that his men often wear, it must be very handsome.

    Su Lang thought very simply, the medicine has been developed.

    When the time passes and the clinical trial goes on the market, it will definitely make a lot of money.

    They have made a lot of money, how can they not give some decent gifts to his man.

    What's more, these days he was obsessed with research, it was Su Moxue's trouble that his man helped him solve.

    In addition, he unexpectedly discovered that after drinking the potion for increasing mental power, his physical fitness improved a lot. Now he is in a good mood and wants to spend some money to go out.

    But someone doesn't think so.

    "Is this for me?"

    Zuo Chao had just returned home after exercising and took a shower, and had just prepared dinner for his daughter-in-law who had just returned home and served it on the table.

    After sitting down, I saw my daughter-in-law opposite me handing over a beautifully packaged bag.

    Zuo Chao is no stranger to the LOGO printed on the bag, he often buys clothes of this brand.

    The price of this brand is not cheap, and it can even be said to be one of the most expensive brands in the entire Star Federation.

    His daughter-in-law is willing to bleed a lot today and buy such an expensive thing as a gift for him? Zuo Chao looked at the packaging bag and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    You know, his wife is usually an iron cock.

    Su Lang's face was full of joy that he was about to make a fortune after successfully developing the medicine. Hearing this, he was in a good mood and took out a beautiful packaging box from it.

    He happily explained the good news to his man, "Yes, the potion for increasing mental strength has been successfully developed, your baby, I will soon become the richest man, so I plan to give you some gifts!" He opened it while talking

    . He opened the box, and revealed the belt inside, "This is the belt I bought for you when I passed by the mall on my way home."

    "How, do you like it? Let me tell you, I saw this belt from a long distance outside the store. It is definitely suitable for you." The leather belt lying in the box is of high quality, and it is very textured at first glance

    . The hardware on it is also of good quality and shines brightly.

    On the belt buckle, a beast with fierce eyes is engraved, lifelike.

    Belt...

    It seems that his wife is still thinking about eating game.

    Seeing the pattern engraved on the belt buckle, Zuo Chao couldn't help but see a picture in his mind.

    The delicate and fleshy man had his hands tied, with tears in his eyes, whether he wanted to cry or not. Just kept calling his name, begging him for mercy.

    Just thinking about it, he felt that the breath in his nostrils was a little hot in an instant.

    Zuo Chao dismissed the images in his mind, raised his hand to take the belt and put it aside.