51-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 357 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 51

    He immediately stretched out his hand, trying to stop someone from continuing to make trouble.

    But because he couldn't see anyone, when he grabbed it, he only caught the clothes on his body and failed to catch others.

    His hand continued down, and he touched another tie, and Wei Chao subconsciously untied it skillfully.

    As soon as the belt was untied, the invisible night clothes slipped off Su Lang's shoulders in an instant.

    Afterwards, Wei Chao saw a few fluffy curls popping out from the edge of the quilt.

    Curly hair...

    Looking at those very familiar locks of curly hair, he guessed something, he pinched the quilt and pulled it away.

    As soon as the quilt was lifted, the figure of someone lying there, about to do something bad came into view.

    He seemed to be thinking of something strange, but at this moment he had a very evil expression on his face, and his eyes were extremely bright.

    Grasping the target with both hands is about to do anything wrong.

    A black night jacket slipped down around his waist, baggy.

    His cute A1 class uniform was revealed, and with his fluffy curly hair and the movements of his hands, he looked innocent and seductive.

    Seeing the picture in front of him, Wei Chaokou suddenly became a little dry.

    Su Lang was immersed in how to verify the conjecture, raised a smile, and was about to do it, not aware of the situation on his body.

    Because the bed was too dark just now, pitch black. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't feel anything, and I couldn't tell whether it was blown or not.

    Since he couldn't judge anything, he planned to test it directly.

    Just as he was about to make a move, the quilt on his body was lifted suddenly, and a large amount of sunlight poured in, instantly illuminating wherever he could see.

    Su Lang's hands stopped for a moment.

    Slightly looked up.

    As soon as he raised his head, he met someone's dark gaze, and that gaze was looking towards this side.

    d (? д??)! He was shocked immediately, as if he was caught stealing something on the spot.

    Su Lang immediately took his hand away, trying to find a reason to explain the situation in front of him... No, he was wearing night clothes, and someone couldn't see him, why should he panic!

    Thinking of the fact that he was wearing an invisible night suit, he calmed down again, and took back all the words of explanation.

    He raised his paw, picked it up quickly, and looked around in the sunlight.

    Intact, normal color, no wounds. And during the observation, he jumped up and said hello to him, obviously he was too healthy to be healthy.

    Su Lang: (? ̄m ̄)

    After checking the situation, he found that there was no sign of someone being bombed. Su Lang was a little disappointed for a while.

    It's a pity that it wasn't bombed.