The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 149: The God of Wealth VS The Author 1

    The weather was bright, and the sun shone warmly on my body through the car window.

    The bright sunlight shone on the slender long legs wearing apricot-colored high-heeled shoes, making the already fair legs even whiter and brighter.

    High heels, big white legs, throw them away!

    Just as Su Lang was teleported to the new plane, he opened his eyes in a daze to look at the surrounding environment. When he caught a glimpse of the apricot pointed high-heeled shoes, he suddenly woke up.

    He stretched his legs, and found that the long white leg in high heels also moved. He looked at himself again, and he was wearing a white lace dress.

    An ominous premonition suddenly rose in Su Lang's heart.

    d(?д??) He won’t be dressed as a woman, right? ? This is too exciting!

    In order to verify the conjecture, Su Lang immediately reached out and touched his chest. It was flat, and his baby was still there.

    Fortunately, he is still a man and has not turned into a woman.

    Su Lang breathed a sigh of relief instantly, and a drop of cold sweat rolled down his forehead.

    After he was relieved, he immediately grabbed Biscuit out again, "Little Biscuit, what's going on!

    " Hurry up and laugh to appease Su Lang.

    "Hurry up!" Su Lang fiercely let go of the biscuit temporarily.

    "Okay, okay." Little Biscuit began to transfer memories to Su Lang.

    Looking around in the car, Su Lang found that he was sitting in a taxi. Su Lang leaned back slightly to find a comfortable position and leaned on the seat to receive the plot.

    Soon, Su Lang finished accepting the game plot of this plane.

    The original owner of his body, Su Lang, was an author of novels on the street, who barely worked full time every month, squatted at home and ate his old age.

    After graduating, I didn't go out to work, and I have been writing novels at home, but I have written several books and are still very popular.

    He has a good appearance, but his personality is too introverted. He could rely on his appearance for a living, but he has been staying at home and working full time.

    The heroine is his elder sister, twins with him, and the two look alike only three or four points, but the situation is completely different.

    The heroine has excellent grades and a lively and cheerful personality. Now she is a well-known designer. She already has her own personal clothing brand and opened a number of chain stores.

    However, she is obsessed with doing business to make money all day long, and at the age of twenty-five, she is still single and has never found a partner.

    The plot of the game unfolds precisely because of this.

    Su's mother hopes that her daughter can get married at the golden age of 25, and then have children quickly, thinking that people who have children at this age will recover faster when they are young and healthy.

    The child will also be a little smarter.

    Moreover, they are not too old to help take care of their grandchildren.