31-40

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 179: The God of Wealth VS The Author 31

    Log in to XX Novels.com, recharge 2.99 million in, and tip all of them to Su Lang's "XX Continent".

    After thinking for a while, he changed his ID to "Husband Quack Quack".

    After editing, Ning Chao looked at the page that read "Quack Quack's husband rewarded Quack Quack with 299,000,000 reading coins." A line of small words raised the corners of his eyes.

    Their names match so well.

    After looking at the small characters on the screen several times, he put down his phone in satisfaction and drove away.

    Not long after Ning Chao left, someone accidentally found Su Lang's work while browsing books on XX Novels, and discovered this huge reward.

    I was shocked by this number all of a sudden.

    Screenshots of the incident were then shared on various social forums.

    As soon as the screenshot came out, it immediately exploded in major social forums and became a hot search.

    Many people ran to read this book after hearing the news, wondering what is so special about it that it can get such a high reward.

    You know, before that, the book with the highest tipping amount was only 500,000.

    Some fellow authors also went to observe it curiously, wanting to learn a thing or two, but also get such a high reward.

    However...

    After the crowd flocked to the XX novel website, they found this book and looked at it, and suddenly the wind was in a mess.

    That's it? Such an unremarkable and somewhat boring book can attract local tyrants to spend a lot of money, rewarding more than two million yuan? ?

    No, this is absolutely impossible, it must just look bad from the front, but the writing behind it is very exciting.

    A book that can be appreciated by local tyrants must have something special.

    Ever since, with such thoughts in mind, everyone gritted their teeth and continued watching.

    But I have been reading 500,000 words, and I still haven't seen anything particularly exciting.

    Some people couldn't stand it anymore and gave up this book, lamenting that the master's writing is really profound, and ordinary people can't understand the mystery at all.

    Some people firmly believed that this book must have something special, and they gritted their teeth and insisted on seeing the finale.

    Then, they found that, apart from the fact that the finale was a bit of a spoof, there was nothing special about this book?

    Some people were overjoyed by this expected but urgent unique ending, so they took screenshots and shared them.

    Because the ending was too funny and different, once it was shared, it quickly caused a wave of hot memes on the Internet, and it was made into an emoticon package.

    This book has also been called a masterpiece by countless sand sculpture netizens.

    Soon, Gua Gua Gua and his masterpiece became popular all over the Internet.