11-30

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 317 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 11

    Wei Chao didn't buy it, lifted his eyelids slightly, and lazily leaned on the back of the chair to look at him, "Isn't it better to be a roommate and a student in the same class? How interesting.

    " It is so dazzling under the light that it cannot be ignored.

    A black T-shirt and short sweatpants that are different from all members of class A1 fully reveal his perfect figure and unique temperament.

    The corner of the mouth is always evil with a little uninhibited smile, and the eyes seem to want to see through him.

    Seeing this gaze, Su Lang felt that the air around him was heating up.

    Heartbeat is also a little fast.

    But thinking of the current situation, he tried his best to lower the temperature, changed his strategy, and continued to discuss with Wei Chao.

    "Brother, no! There are too many people here, and other people will see it. After training, I will help you after returning to the dormitory. Do you think it is okay? Okay?" (??) There is a show     !     Su Lang hurried over, and continued to persuade: "Is it? It's really inappropriate for us to do this. How can it be like this? It's not good to be seen by others. It will also affect other people's training courses. How about... "     Forget it, before the words came out, Wei Chao, who had been thinking deeply, suddenly let go.     The words just changed, "This is really not good, but... so what does it matter to me? Whether it is good or bad, it has nothing to do with me."     emmmmm...     Su Lang choked.     Before he could speak again to continue persuading, Wei Chao's urging voice sounded, "Hurry up, my patience is limited, I'll do it myself if I don't start!" The magnetic     voice was slightly hoarse.     While speaking, he raised his hand and stretched it out.

    n't Going to really do it.

    Now let the person be fooled and let him stop messing around. After the training, he will go directly to the dormitory manager to change the dormitory.

    -( ̄ ̄-)-It will depend on what he can do.

    Su Lang made a good plan.

    But...

    "No, it's not good." Wei Chao rejected his proposal without hesitation, "I want it now."

    Su Lang's face collapsed.

    "Brother, it's wrong for you to do this. This is a training room and a public place. Besides, you and I are not familiar enough to do such a thing, right?" He didn't give up, trying to reason with someone

    .

    After the words fell, Wei Chao seemed to be really moved by his words, nodded, rubbed his chin and began to think.

    "You're right, this place is indeed a public place, and you and I haven't gotten to know each other well..."

    Su Lang was startled.

    "Don't, don't, I'll come, I'll come right away!" Worried that someone would really mess up right away, he quickly took a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly.

    Bite the bullet, quickly put the other hand in, grabbed it, and it was a pass?%#?^.

    Isn't it just to help him, it's better than going directly to the reality show.