91-95[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 673 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 91

    After not hearing the follow-up for a long time, Su Lang lowered his eyes in doubt, only to find that he was lying motionless on the couch.

    Reaching out to check, the breath is gone.

    Yu Chao died.

    This despicable, shameless, insidious, arrogant, cold-blooded man died just like that.

    Realizing this, he just felt his heart swell, and he couldn't tell whether it was sad or happy. He said he was happy, but he couldn't laugh.

    Speaking of being sad, such a bastard deserved his death, and he didn't seem to be sad.

    But there was something in the corner of the eye, which seemed to flow down, warm and warm.

    Su Lang felt that it must be because the dog man died without knowing whether he had recovered his memory, which made him unable to leave the game and had to continue to the next plane.

    That's why I can't be happy, that's why.

    That's right, he didn't care about this dog man for a long time, it was just because of this reason that he was unhappy.

    Finding a reasonable reason for himself, Su Lang wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, got up and stood up from the couch, intending to turn around and leave.

    As soon as he stood up, the surrounding images froze in an instant. Then, several options popped up in the air.

    option?

    Seeing the options that popped up in the air as usual, Su Lang was confused, "Isn't he already dead, and his favorability for me is still very low, how can there be options?

    " My favorability has long since fallen and almost disappeared, and it is impossible to meet the conditions for the favorability value selected.

    The little biscuit was also dumbfounded, yes, it clearly remembered that Yu Chao's favorability value for the host was already very low.

    It quickly opened the system panel and went in to check the data.

    As soon as he saw the data, he took a deep breath: "Su, host, Yu Chao's favorability value has broken through the highest record of more than 120, and has reached 150!"

    The jump in this data is also too exaggerated.

    Su Lang couldn't believe it, and suspected that he had heard it wrong, "What did you say, 150? Didn't you say a few days ago that his favorability value was only 3? How could he have 150!" [Yes, it was indeed a few days

    ago 3. It was also 3 yesterday and this morning. But this afternoon, I don’t know why, it suddenly rose to 150. 】

    Little Biscuit made a bitter face. It is also unbelievable, but it is indeed the truth.

    I don't know why, but it suddenly rose to 150?

    Su Lang suddenly remembered the words that Yu Chao hadn't finished saying before he died, and a guess emerged in Su Lang's heart, "Little Biscuit, check, did his favorability suddenly drop after he got off the carriage that day?"

    After checking the data, Biscuit shook his head: "No."

    Sure enough, he thought too much, Su Lang sighed a little disappointed.