11-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 159 The Little God of Wealth VS The Author 11

    At this time, without the cover of the sunglasses, Ning Chao's face was completely exposed.

    His skin is fair, and he has a very young and fashionable blond hair that looks like a boy group idol. His eyebrows are not very thick and are the same color as his hair.

    The facial features are excellent, the facial contours are soft, not aggressive, and the eyes are very clear.

    Wearing a seemingly ordinary white T, jeans and sneakers, he looks like a boy in his early twenties who just graduated.

    It is indeed a small milk dog.

    But these are not the point, the point is that apart from the pear dimple and overall temperament, this face is exactly the same as Shangguan Chao and Fang Chao.

    Seeing that very familiar face, Su Lang's head exploded, feeling like he was dreaming, and he became a little dazed.

    Ren Ningchao, who was so dazed that he didn't resist, helped him to prescribe the medicine.

    "Little Biscuit, why does Ning Chao look exactly like Fang Chao and Shangguan Chao? Why do they all have the word Chao in their names?" When he came back to his senses

    , Su Lang keenly sensed something was wrong, and quickly asked Biscuit.

    It doesn't matter that one and two names contain the word Chao, and they look the same, but the third one is also like this.

    I haven't seen the modelers use the same face for other characters, and they all have similar names. If you want to be lazy, you shouldn't just steal the laziness of this one character.

    He never believed in such a coincidence, and a guess quietly arose in Su Lang's mind.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? Jijijiji, the host has finally discovered the clue.

    Little Biscuit covered her mouth and smiled twice.

    He intentionally made a fake reason to fool him: "I don't know about it, maybe it's because the modeler has some obsession with this word and this face—" Su Lang didn't believe the nonsense of

    Biscuit , Hearing it's nonsense, I suddenly suspected that there was something wrong with this matter.

    For a while, because of this, various speculations flooded in.

    "The three of them are the same person, not the NPC of this game, right?" He asked Biscuit directly, trying to verify his conjecture.

    "You know his true identity, right? Who is he, and why is he in this game?"

    Little Biscuit said indistinctly: "Hey, the host has so much imagination."

    So much imagination, what do you mean, Is it or is it not?

    Su Lang didn't know, so he planned to continue asking and verify his conjecture. When she looked up, she found that Biscuit had floated to the front again and fell asleep.

    Su Lang: (? ̄m ̄)

    He seriously suspects that Biscuit did it on purpose, sleeping at critical moments every time.

    But it was too far away, unable to rush to the front to grab it, so Su Lang had to give up temporarily the idea of continuing to press the little biscuit.