71-80

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 653 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 71

    Su Lang didn't intend to fight these people, nor did he intend to kill them.

    These people don't know anything, and they didn't participate in the massacre of the city in Shangyang.

    Because, the original owner had already killed all those who participated in the massacre of the city when Nangu Kingdom was destroyed, avenging their parents and fellow villagers.

    And the people rushing towards him now, in the final analysis, are just standing on the standpoint of their own country, wanting to kill him, the invader who destroyed their country.

    If he directly killed these innocent people, how would he be any different from those Nangu soldiers who massacred innocent people in Shangyang?

    As soon as he raised his hand, he was about to get the invisibility night clothes, but he heard a rush of horseshoes behind him.

    Then, a sonorous male voice rang out, "Shoot the arrows and shoot those who attacked General Su!"

    The voice was as cold as a machine and had no emotion, with some coercive power unique to the superiors. It's chilling to read.

    The moment the sound sounded, several arrows seemed to be shot inaccurately into the open space not far from the group of people.

    Seeing the arrows that were shot, the crowd who were furious and wanted to attack him with big knives suddenly panicked in fright. They threw down the knives in their hands one after another, and hurriedly fled towards the surroundings.

    "Ah!"

    "Run away!"

    All kinds of terrified screams came and went in a mess.

    The aura of wanting to kill him just now was completely gone, everything seemed to be just an illusion. Everyone ran faster than a rabbit, and in a blink of an eye, everyone ran away.

    The situation changed so quickly that Su Lang was speechless.

    (?O?) The potential of human beings at the moment of life and death is indeed infinite.

    He felt that the male voice that sounded just now was very familiar.

    He turned his head in the direction of the sound. Not far away, a group of hardcover cavalry with quiver on their backs was galloping towards this side.

    Running at the front of the line was a grey-faced but very young soldier, holding a bow in his hand.

    At this time, he was holding the bow and making arrow movements, while leading the team, rushing here anxiously.

    Obviously, he was the one who fired those arrows just now, and this man is also the general of this team of elite soldiers.

    The voice that scared everyone away also came from his mouth.

    Thinking of his operation to scare off a group of people just now, Su Lang couldn't help feeling a little admiration in his heart.

    Talented people, they easily got rid of those people without hurting anyone, and without a fierce battle, and they are still so young.

    But... he doesn't remember when there was such a person in the army?

    "Host, the one riding at the front is the current Emperor Longxu of Shangyang Kingdom." Seeing Su Lang's puzzled eyes, Biscuit popped out thoughtfully, reminding him of the identity of the visitor.