61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 National male god VS black material male idol 61

    Feeling a certain hand touching the ass, Su Lang's cheeks turned red, "Fang Chao!!"

    He was so naive that he believed Fang Chao's words.

    "Sorry, I'm used to it, I couldn't hold it back for a while." An unapologetic low laugh came from beside my ear.

    Get used to it, can't hold back for a while? Look, is this a human language?

    "You bloody sp, you can't change your sp nature even if you're sick!"

    Su Lang withdrew from Fang Chao's arms in shame, took out his fist and wanted to punch him;

    halfway through the swing, he remembered that he was still a sick number, hated Resentful, he withdrew his fist again, and twisted him instead, "If you touch me again, I will crush you to death!"

    Fang Chao didn't change his face, and blinked at him, "I only do this to you."

    Su Lang rolled his eyes, but let it go, who cares about him treating him like this.

    ...

    In the days that followed, no one came to visit Fang Chao and took over the burden of taking care of him from Su Lang.

    There was no other way, Su Lang had no choice but to continue to push down the announcement and ask for leave from the production crew due to his debt, and stayed in the hospital to take care of Fang Chao. When asking for leave, Director Lin didn't persuade him at all, and approved it very readily.

    Even when I hung up the phone, I heard him laugh twice inexplicably, and I don't know if it was a convulsion.

    Every day, he feeds Fang Chao in various ways, helps serve water and tea, helps wash and change clothes, and fights and fights constantly during this period.

    Time passed by, and Fang Chao was discharged from the hospital soon.

    Fang Chao was a little bit unsatisfied, he still wanted to spend more time with Lang Lang like this, and eat the food he personally fed.

    But it is a pity that the wound has recovered so well that I can't live anymore if I want to continue living.

    On the day he was discharged from the hospital, Su Lang, who had finally resigned, was greatly relieved. He secretly decided not to let anyone have a chance to save him again.

    Being in debt is terrible.

    However, he soon found out that after leaving the hospital, he couldn't find a place to live, and the hotel still couldn't find a vacant room.

    Fang Chao stood up and offered to take Su Lang in, and let him stay in his room in the hotel together temporarily.

    Su Lang was resolutely unwilling to agree at first.

    Let him share a room with Fang Chao, and this guy will definitely try to mess with him even more. He still hasn't forgotten what happened that night.

    But after Fang Chao said that his assistant, Xiao Cheng, would also live in and lay a floor next to him, Fang Chao reluctantly agreed because he didn't dare to do anything to Su Lang in front of his assistant.

    The problem of where to stay has come to an end for the time being.

    The two quickly re-entered the filming of the TV series.