31-40

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 517 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 31

    "Drip, you have been blocked, and the other party refused to contact you."

    Hearing the reminder of being blocked from Zhizhi's brain, the expression on Su Moxue's face could no longer hold back, and suddenly collapsed.

    A face with exquisite makeup suddenly twisted, "Damn it!"

    Su Lang, Su Yue'er! It's these two damn sluts that caused her to be hated by that gentleman!

    And her current situation is all caused by those two damn sluts. If those two sluts hadn't blocked their shared account, they wouldn't have nowhere to go and couldn't even pay the medical bills rise.

    Su's mother and Su Hong didn't expect their daughter to be blocked by Zuo Chao who hung up the communication, and they were stunned.

    After a while, when she realized it, Mother Su was so angry that she couldn't help but began to curse again.

    "This little bastard is really against the sky. He dared to threaten us and hung up our communication! What the hell, he thought he was some kind of young master, and he didn't even look at it..." After hanging up the phone, the man he liked did

    n't Yes, Su Moxue was holding back a burst of resentment and anger in her heart at the moment.

    Hearing Su's mother's words, remembering that she was the one who spoiled her good deed by cursing people just now, she was angry and unwilling.

    All of his anger was directed at Su's mother.

    "Shut up, don't talk anymore! It's all your fault that you spoiled my good deeds by talking indiscriminately. I told you to stop talking, why did you talk just now!" If it wasn't for the mother's yelling just now, the communication would not have been blocked

    . Hang up, and she can explain things clearly.

    Expose Su Lang's brat's lies, change that gentleman's view of her, and secretly put eye drops on the ground, so that those who make that gentleman see him clearly hate him.

    The more she thought about it, the more Su Moxue felt that this was the case, and the more unwilling she felt.

    Su's mother was frightened by her daughter's yelling, and felt aggrieved and sad when she heard her accusation.

    Fearing that her daughter would get angry, she immediately stopped swearing, and defended weakly, "I...I saw that person insulting you, so I rushed up to help you stand up because I was so angry." Su Moxue didn't appreciate it at all, "

    Who I want you to support me, I have a way to leave you alone, if you can’t help, forget it, and you will know that my troubles will slow me down!” I felt resentful and disgusted

    with Su’s mother in my heart.

    I dislike her for being ignorant and reckless, and every time I throw a mess to myself to clean up, I can't help you with anything.

    Su's mother disagreed with her daughter's words in her heart. Even if she didn't scold others, Su Lang would not obediently listen to her daughter's words and open the account back.

    The man next to him looked so rich and handsome, with that man backing him, he was extremely arrogant.

    It would be strange to listen to them.