61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 643 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 61

    The knife was drawn back, and there was a scream, and the bandit who was extremely arrogant just now fell down.

    "Ah!" The scream was extremely shrill and loud.

    It's like cutting a watermelon.

    In an instant, slices of gorgeous red plums bloomed on the ground.

    Seeing the red plums blooming on the ground, the middle-aged man who was sitting on the ground desperately waiting to die was stunned, and the other bandits beside him were also stunned, as if time had stopped.

    After a while, he came back to his senses, and a bandit rushed towards Su Lang with a big knife in his hand, "Damn it, you dare to touch our people, you are so tired of life! Brothers, come on, kill this kid!" !"

    The other bandits next to him also raised their swords and surrounded Su Lang.

    "Ah!" The people were startled by this accident, and they all shrank to the side, not daring to move.

    The middle-aged man took a second to react to the situation. Seeing that the situation was not good, he quickly got up, grabbed Su Lang and ran, "Run, little brother, it will be over if you are caught by these bandits!

    " For a moment, the middle-aged man didn't think too much in his mind. He just thought that he couldn't just watch his little brother get killed by bandits.

    Su Lang pulled him back, "Brother Hu, don't be afraid, I'm good at it..." "

    Brother knows you are good at it, but these bandits are not easy to mess with. And there are so many of them, even if little brother you No matter how good your skills are, you can't beat them!" The middle-aged man anxiously pulled Su Lang over again, and continued to flee.

    Although he is not a generation with high martial arts skills, he can also tell from the short movements just now that his little brother is not extraordinary.

    His skills are obviously better than these low-level bandits by more than a star and a half, maybe they have been enlisted in the army.

    But there are so many bandits, and they all have knives, it's impossible for his little brother to beat them.

    "No." Su Lang shook his head. Seeing that the bandit was approaching, he quickly pulled the middle-aged man back.

    With lightness kung fu, he jumped towards the big leafy tree not far away, "Brother Hu, you misunderstood. I want to say... I am good at skills, and I will definitely be able to take you to escape there safely." "

    He cast his eyes behind the big tree where the men in black were hiding, "My people are hiding behind that tree, run over there, they will come out to protect us. You ran in the wrong direction just now, you should Just run over there."

    "They are all very skilled, and they are one against a hundred, and they are not afraid of those bandits."

    Su Lang's five senses have always been keen, and his inner strength is deep. in the back.

    Moreover, there is more than one of them, all of them are people with profound internal strength and martial arts.

    It was obvious that they were all aimed at him, but they didn't know what the purpose was, and they didn't do anything to him.