61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 135 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 61

    Since they are going to kill him anyway, let's die together if they want to die, they don't even want to live after he dies!

    The elder of Tianhemen clenched his fists and laughed wildly, "Hahaha, go, die!"

    [No, he's going to explode his soul, the host runs away! 】

    Shangguan Chao raised his sword and was about to stab the elder of Tianhe Gate, when the voice of Little Biscuit suddenly rang out.

    Damn, blew himself up, this old guy is crazy!

    Su Lang was startled, and hurried up to hold Shangguan Chao's hand, and quickly flew out of the cave with a teleportation talisman on Yujian, "Quickly, this old guy is going to explode his soul!

    " It can be done, there is no way to stop it.

    The higher the cultivation level, the greater the power of self-explosion of the primordial spirit, and the elders of Tianhemen are at the late stage of transformation, once the self-explosion of the primordial spirit, the entire mountain and the surrounding hundred miles will be destroyed together.

    "Boom!"

    As soon as the words fell, there was a deafening explosion in the air, and the whole world seemed to vibrate.

    Behind him, the entire mountain was instantly blasted by a powerful energy, and countless gravel and sand mixed with waves of hot air quickly flew and rolled around.

    Su Lang didn't look back.

    Quickly calculated the area of the explosion in his mind, his eyes fell on a certain point in the distance, and he dragged Shangguan Chao to fly towards that point with the sword with all his might.

    As soon as it was about to fly out of the explosion range, the air wave chased behind it, and the surrounding temperature rose rapidly.

    Feeling the heat wave behind him, before he had time to think about it, Su Lang reacted subconsciously.

    He let go of Shangguan Chao's hand and jumped up from the flying sword, pouring spiritual power into his legs, kicked the hilt of the sword with one foot, and kicked the flying sword out of the explosion circle.

    Turning around, facing the oncoming heat wave, he cast a protective barrier to block it.

    The heat wave was only blocked by the protective barrier for a few seconds. Then, he broke through the barrier and engulfed him completely.

    Feijian carried Shangguan Chao successfully to the outside of the explosion circle, and narrowly escaped the heat of the explosion.

    Shangguan Chao didn't expect that Su Lang would suddenly jump off the flying sword and send himself out of the range of the explosion. As soon as the flying sword left the range of the explosion, he hurriedly turned around and rushed back with the sword.

    Turning around, he saw that the raging heat wave instantly engulfed the red figure.

    "Little Langlang!!"

    Seeing the figure disappearing in the heat wave, Shangguan Chao's eyes were about to burst, and he felt that his whole heart was being tightly grasped in his hands, and the pain made him almost unable to breathe.