21-40

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 425 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 21

    They knew about Su Lang's skill. Although his mind was not working well, his skill was nothing to say.

    They were not his opponents at all, and if they met, they would only be beaten.

    Naturally, you can hide as far as you can.

    Yan Huan also wanted to avoid Su Lang, but he couldn't dodge or shake him off, and he couldn't fight back even if he wanted to.

    Su Lang always likes to hit people that are conspicuous and cannot be concealed.

    He was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood.

    Yan Huan originally thought that he and Su Lang were equal in strength, and he had always worked hard, even if Su Lang had been taught by a famous teacher.

    I can also fight with him, and I can also draw a tie in the last time.

    But she never expected that she would lose so badly against him, without any power to fight back.

    I was suddenly angry and hated.

    I hate the injustice of the heavens, who gave Su Lang so much better martial arts talent than himself, that's why he fled so embarrassingly after being beaten by him.

    "Ah!" While resenting, while fleeing in embarrassment to avoid Su Lang's attack, Yan Huan's eyes lit up when he glanced at the hornet's nest in the corner of the eaves.

    Dang even turned around and headed towards the hornet's nest.

    Then, with a sneer, he raised his leg and kicked the hornet's nest towards Su Lang who was chasing up behind him.

    With a kick, many wasps flew out of the nest.

    Su Lang happened to be chasing Yan Huan and quickly followed.

    As soon as he came up, he saw the huge hornet's nest with the wasps flying around, whirling in the air, and flew towards him in an instant.

    (?Д?) <Dou, this girl is too vicious!

    Glancing at the object that was kicked towards him, Su Lang was shocked. He quickly stopped his pace and summoned his internal strength to resist.

    A deep internal force flew over from behind him one step faster, enveloping the hornet's nest.

    It flew out again.

    The hornet's nest immediately changed direction and flew forward. Su Lang's eyes followed the trajectory of the hornet's nest and landed on Yan Huan who was looking proud.

    He couldn't bear to look straight and covered his eyes.

    The next second...

    "Ah!!" A shrill scream resounded in the yard.

    Tsk, what a tragedy... Why bother? Hearing Yan Huan's screams, Su Lang shook his head emotionally.

    "Are you okay?"

    After shaking his head, a deliberately lowered voice came from behind him.

    Hearing the sound, Su Lang let go of his hand and turned around to look.

    On the wall not far away, a tall, thin man wearing a black robe with bronzing patterns descended lightly in the morning mist.

    The man wore a silver mask on his face, and his facial features could not be seen clearly, but the exposed contours were extremely beautiful.