21-30

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 507 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 21

    He hastened to shake off the hand that was holding him, "Stay away from me, Master Ben, Master Ben doesn't have a habit of kissing himself!" Sure enough,

    someone's body was stronger than his, and his strength was also stronger. More enough.

    With a flick, he easily shook off the hand that was holding him.

    Only then did he throw away his hand, but a low laugh sounded beside his ear.

    It seemed to hold back for a long time, and couldn't hold back anymore. After the low smile came out, it didn't take long before it gradually grew bigger. Then, it turned into an undisguised laugh.

    "Pfft, hahaha!"

    Zuo Chao covered his belly and laughed for a long time, tears almost came out of his laughter, "Who said I want to kiss you?"

    Didn't I want to kiss him?

    Realizing that he was tricked by someone again, Su Lang immediately gave him a hard look with shame and indignation.

    In order to save face, he retorted stiffly, "It's not that you want to kiss me, so why are you so close to me? You're so close to me, it's not that you want to kiss me, but what you want to do!" Zuo Chao shrugged with an innocent look on his face,

    " I just want to tell you, let you change your body with me quickly." "You

    don't have to chase me all the time if you change your body, just sit next to me wherever I sit?" Su Lang blushed his neck Continue to refute.

    It's not justified to follow him all the time.

    "I just wanted to sit down and discuss with you how to change my body back, but who knew you escaped. I was afraid that you would run away and refused to change back with me, so I kept chasing after you." Zuo Chao took it easy

    . , The answer is fluent.

    The words fell, and before Su Lang could refute again, he continued to add, "After all, I am also the patriarch of the Zuo family, with a wealth of wealth and power.

    " What should I do with my life?"

    Su Lang originally wanted to say that he would not run away, but was blocked by Zuo Chao's words, unable to refute at all.

    Indeed, with Zuo Chao's conditions and worth, if other ordinary people exchanged with him, they would definitely not be willing to exchange with him again.

    But it's too embarrassing to be so speechless by someone.

    How could he easily admit defeat?

    The small brain turned around, and Su Lang hummed twice, not to be outdone, "Hmph, who cares about your wealth. You are so stingy, you eat nutritional supplements for every meal, and the majestic Zuo Family Patriarch can't even buy a single vegetable." Let's get up."

    Hearing Su Lang's resentful tone, Zuo Chao immediately guessed what was going on during his meal tonight.

    He must have been happily holding the tableware to start the meal, thinking that he was rich and would have some delicacies to eat.

    But when he opened it, he saw a bunch of nutrients, and his entire face instantly turned into a bitter melon. Maybe he thought he was stingy and couldn't afford food.