81-82[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 485 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 81

    Want to make trouble in a tavern?

    I'm sorry, they can't beat the boss in fighting, and they can't scold the boss and his wife in cursing.

    If the boss's daughter-in-law is upset, they will close for one day and not sell any of them.

    Helpless, everyone had no choice but to obediently abide by the store rules and line up to buy honestly.

    Fortunately, although there are few things for sale, the price is very reasonable, and it can even be said to be cheap.

    The price is so low that even ordinary people from a not very wealthy family can easily afford it, making everyone wonder, can this tavern make money?

    Some people speculate that if it continues to operate like this, the tavern will definitely not survive for a year before it will close down.

    However, the tavern has been open until the two bosses have gray hair, and they are still in good condition.

    This matter once became the biggest unsolved mystery on that street.

    The Empress Dowager was full of resentment for the fact that the husband and wife had left, traveled around, and opened a tavern.

    She originally planned to wait for the two of them to get married, and often go out of the palace to ask them to kowtow CP, but as soon as they came out of the palace, she was in vain, and was told that they had already left.

    Originally thinking that they would always come back during the Spring Festival, the Queen Mother specially prepared a bunch of special "gifts" for her daughter-in-law.

    Who would have thought that a cheap son who forgot his mother after having a wife would not return to the palace at all during the Chinese New Year.

    I only asked someone to send a letter back, which said that the journey was too far, and his wife was motion sick, so she would not come back.

    The son refused to bring his lovely daughter-in-law back, and he never saw his daughter-in-law after waiting for several years.

    The Empress Dowager simply sent someone to inquire and came to the tavern where they were, and killed them with the special gifts she had prepared and accumulated over the years.

    So, on the night when the Queen Mother successfully arrived at the tavern, someone lost his waist again.

    After delivering the presents, I heard that the roast chicken and wine in the tavern are very famous, so the queen mother specially tasted them.

    As soon as I tasted it, I was immediately attracted, and immediately stayed in the tavern, saying that I would not leave.

    However, after less than two days, someone who felt that the light bulb was too bright hindered his intimacy with his wife wrote a letter and sent her back to the palace.

    The Queen Mother was so angry that she would never come again, and she would not come even if she begged.

    As a result, in the second year, thinking of roast chicken and wine, the queen mother came to the tavern again. After a few days of lingering, she was sent back by her own son of the vinegar king as expected.

    It has been like this every year since.

    As for Xunfeng Pavilion, since Nangong Chao left, it has been managed in an orderly manner under Jia Yi's hands, and no major problems have occurred.

Quick Transmigration: I was teased  by the coquettish hero again On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara