71-74[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 145 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 71

    Knowing that what Biscuit said was true, Su Lang had already decided to choose one of the remaining two options, but he still decided to beat Biscuit.

    It doesn't matter whether it's useful or not, the main thing is to look at it very badly and want to beat it.

    He can't leave this scene, but he can beat the dog system!

    Su Lang raised his fist again, grabbed the biscuit and beat him up.

    Little Biscuit thought that Su Lang would give up beating it and choose the option obediently, but he didn't expect that he would not follow the routine at all.

    It was beaten all at once.

    [Host, you don't talk about martial arts, rat tail juice! ]

    [Chichichiji, the host is bullying the weak and helpless little system, no...] [

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ... ]

    After a long time, enough beating, Su Lang clapped his hands and beat a certain one. The trembling system was thrown under the bed.

    He strode forward to the option in a comfortable mood, and chose option C very readily.

    As soon as the option is pressed, the surrounding pictures return to dynamic.

    Su Lang's bent hind legs swayed, and his body fell back on the jade bed. A very familiar feeling came over him, and a white light lit up.

    In the next second, the white light dissipated, and he turned back into a human form.

    It's just... there seems to be something wrong with me.

    Su Lang looked down, and his eyes fell on the "special nightgown" that was almost entirely made of red rope. Although he had already prepared himself mentally, he was still frightened and coughed a few times. .

    "Ahem cough cough..."

    This is not a nightgown, it is clearly just a random red rope, playing with the flower rope. It can't cover anything, and it adds some aura of that for nothing.

    Thinking of Shangguan Chao's possible reaction when he saw himself like this, Su Lang's cheeks turned red.

    No, he must not be seen by Shangguan Chao like this!

    He immediately reached out to grab the quilt, trying to cover himself, but before he touched the quilt, his hand was suddenly grabbed.

    A hoarse male voice came from above his head, "Xiao Langlang... so beautiful, you are so beautiful today..."

    Su Lang raised his head subconsciously, met a pair of hot eyes full of obsession, and was shocked.

    scare! Σ(?д?lll);

    When did Shangguan Chao come here? How long has he been here? He wouldn't have seen everything, right? !

    Without hesitation to withdraw his hand, Su Lang quickly stretched out his other hand to grab the quilt, just wanting to cover up the weird nightgown on his body so that Shangguan Chao wouldn't see it.