11-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 497 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 11

    Zuo Chao had an intuition that Su Yue'er must know a lot of things, about why the two of them have been reincarnated together life after life, maybe something can be tricked out of her.

    "Cut, just blow it up. If you found out earlier, would you let me continue watching?"

    Su Yue'er laughed when she heard her brother's words, and exposed him mercilessly, "With your virtue, don't you let me watch it?" It's strange to drag it to block the gun."

    Nonsense, his baby is not such a person!

    His baby has always been brave and kind-hearted, and would never do anything like use his relatives to block the gun.

    Zuo Chao frowned displeasedly and retorted, "You are my sister, how could I pull you to block the gun."

    Hehe, now you say you are his sister? If she knew that she would hang up if she didn't go back through the game, she would be able to believe it a little bit.

    And he didn't even believe it himself.

    Su Yueer rolled her eyes speechlessly, not bothering to expose someone's lies, "Hehe, you know it in your heart." After rolling her eyes, she didn't get

    a reply for a long time, Su Yueer looked up again, but saw the person below I don't know where I went.

    Immediately grinned angrily.

    o (皮メ;) o brat, he ran away without paying attention to her words!

    It seems that the small life is too comfortable, and I want to learn a lesson.

    Thinking of an idea, Su Yue'er smiled and stood up from her seat, planning to go out.

    As soon as he turned around, he saw "Su Lang" who had suddenly disappeared just now, coming from the other side of the corridor.

    Suddenly startled.

    !!!∑(?Д?ノ)ノ Shit, why did this kid come up here!

    She glanced across to the elevator that had just closed, and she suddenly realized.

    It turned out that I went by the elevator, no wonder it suddenly disappeared just now. No, why did this brat take the elevator up to find her? It can't be... He wants to capture her back to the real world!

    Su Yue'er immediately pulled up her legs, turned around and ran in the opposite direction.

    Zuo Chao just came up, saw Su Yueer running and ran, Zuo Chao ran after him.

    After running a few steps, Su Yue'er looked back and found that her younger brother was running after her, and she became more sure of her guess.

    Sure enough, this brat just didn't give up, and wanted to force her back into the real world.

    Want to catch her back to the real world? No way, her handsome guy hasn't had sex yet... Ah bah, she hasn't finished matching up yet!

    As a qualified good sister who cares about her younger brother and her brother-in-law, she must successfully match the two before going back.

    Ever since, she put in more effort and ran faster, vowing to get rid of her brother.

    Zuo Chao also chased even faster.