41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 623 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 41

    scare! d(?д??);

    Hearing the familiar voice, Su Lang was startled, and immediately jumped aside reflexively.

    But the chest injury was still not healed, and he had been lying in the cave for a long time and taking medicine, which made his limbs weak and weak, and he couldn't stand upright at all.

    With such a jump, the whole person suddenly lost his center of gravity and fell to the ground.

    Su Lang tried his best to yank his paw twice, trying to hold on to the wall beside him to stabilize his body.

    After a few pushes, he...successfully supported Yu Chao's arm who jumped down from the top of the cave, and stabilized his body.

    dog... man? Fog Grass!

    Seeing that his paws were supporting that powerful arm in his line of sight, Su Lang, who was about to take advantage of the fact that no one could see him calmly, was not calm anymore, as if a hundred divine beasts were galloping past in his heart.

    Could it be that it is so unlucky to catch this doggy man so desperately.

    It would be fine if the dog man's arm was not caught, no one could see him, even if he knew he had escaped from the cave, the dog man would not be able to catch him.

    He has plenty of time to run away, thinking about when to leave, even if he passes by this dog man, the dog man will not notice.

    But now, he not only exposed his tracks to this dog man, but also took the initiative to send the man to him.

    Escape is obviously impossible to escape.

    Sure enough, in the next second, someone grabbed his paw firmly, and he couldn't move for a moment.

    After recognizing his current situation, Su Lang quickly retracted his paws, and said to the dog man very hard, "Are you deaf, didn't you hear what the young master said just now?

    " I can't escape, I can't lose my aura to this dog man, I can't be angry with him.

    Having made up his mind, he suddenly raised his head, and a face that had appeared many times in the nightmare instantly came into view.

    That face was still picturesque, cold and expressionless, and the eyes were as cold and ruthless as in a dream, with a little more anger.

    Obviously, he heard what he said just now, and he succeeded in getting angry.

    angry? The dog man doesn't love him at all, and he doesn't like men, so why would he care if he goes out and flirts with other men.

    Probably because he was annoyed by what he said just now that he was ugly, and that he wanted to find someone more handsome and bigger, and felt that his self-esteem as a man had been hurt.

    Bah, you deserve it! ( ̄y ̄)

    -Su Lang secretly smiled a few times in his heart, and moved his gaze down from those pupils, and he clearly saw a pair of big dark circles under his eyes.

    Dark circles?

    He was a little puzzled, and his eyes continued to sweep elsewhere. Only then did I realize that someone's face was very haggard, as if he hadn't slept for several nights.