51-60

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 633 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 51

    "General Su stayed at the Jinlin Inn in the town last night, and left for Shangyang Kingdom early this morning."

    In front of the desk, a man in black kneeled respectfully on the ground, reporting the situation to the man in white robe behind the desk.

    "Well, did you deliver the letter to Long Xu?"

    Yu Chao, who was sitting behind the table, nodded slightly, and continued to ask the man in black on the ground with a calm face.

    The men in black were not those dead soldiers specially trained by the royal family of Nangu Kingdom to protect the members of the royal family, but were secretly raised by the original owner.

    As smart as the original owner, he had already figured out that many unrighteous actions in the Nangu Kingdom would lead to his own death, and he would end up like this, so he raised many capable people and strangers in advance.

    Usually, these people would secretly train in one place, and no one would find out. When needed, call them and they will come out.

    "Return to the Lord, the letter has been sent to the emperor."

    It has been sent to Long Xu, and he will come out to look for someone soon.

    That Long Xu has admired him for a long time, and he must be very good to him, and will not let him be wronged in the slightest. He may even chase and kill himself for him.

    Yu Chao pinched the book in front of him with his slender and fair fingers, his head was slightly lowered, his gaze fell on the page as if he was reading the book, but a wry smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

    I have treated him so badly and said so many excessive things, it is estimated that his good opinion of him has fallen to the very bottom now.

    Such a self, compared with that Long Xuyi who treated him so well...

    According to rumors, that Long Xu is also a first-class handsome man.

    Perhaps, he will soon transfer his love to another person and fall in love with Long Xu instead.

    Just like I used to love myself.

    Thinking of that scene, he couldn't help but squeeze the pages of the book in his hands tightly, and the wound on his body that was re-bandaged began to ache again.

    Heart-piercing pain.

    His face turned pale in vain.

    "My lord?" After answering the question, the man in black raised his head suspiciously after waiting for a long time.

    Seeing Yu Chao frowned, his face became even paler, knowing that his wound was torn open again. He got up quickly and was about to go outside to call for someone.

    "Is the wound torn open again? My lord, please wait a moment, and this subordinate will go and call you a doctor immediately." "

    I'm fine, no need, come back."

    Yu Chao let go of the pages tightly held in his hands and calmed down Taking a deep breath, he yelled loudly to stop the man in black who was about to go out and call someone.

    The man in black was dubious, he obviously turned pale when he saw the Lord, how could he be fine. But the master didn't dare to disobey, so he had to turn around and walk back, "Yes."