41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 527 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 41

    It's like ordering your own subordinates.

    After the words fell, everyone on the ground ignored their injuries and quickly got up from the ground to clean up the scene where they were beaten.

    Those who pick up parts pick up parts, those who set tables set tables, and those who clean up garbage sweep up garbage.

    I was afraid that I would be beaten again if I was a second late.

    Of course, these people do not include Niulong.

    Niu Long clutched his injured arm and lay motionless on the ground.

    I was very unconvinced.

    Hearing what Zuo Chao said, and seeing how obedient his younger brothers were, as if they had completely forgotten who was their boss, he was very angry.

    Even Su Lang can't beat these useless trash, but they still obey Su Lang so much!

    So listen to him, are they all his dogs?

    Seeing Niu Long lying motionless on the ground, Zuo Chao narrowed his eyes slightly, "Get up, clean up the trash."

    Niu Long raised his head proudly.

    With a look of disdain, "Who do you think you are, dare to order me, if I don't accept you, what can you do to me..."

    Isn't he shameless as the overlord of the pharmacy department? If the trash is really collected and spread out, there will be no majesty at all.

    Want to order him? No way, beat him to death if you can.

    His brother knew that he would definitely not let this dead boy go.

    Before Niu Long could speak, Zuo Chao didn't bother to talk nonsense, and once again swung the chair beside him and threw it down at him.

    scare! ∑(?Д?ノ)ノ;

    "Don't, I'll take it, I'll take it right away!"

    Niu Long was stunned, quickly got up from the ground, grabbed the broken chair parts on the ground with his bare hands, and put them away.

    What is face? I can't eat it, and if it's gone, it's gone. My life is important.

    A hero does not suffer from immediate losses, so he will not worry about having no firewood to keep the green hills.

    Sure enough, it was quick and effective to do it directly. Seeing that Niu Long jumped up from the ground like a fake corpse, he tidied up the scene very diligently, and Zuo Chao put away the chair with satisfaction.

    "Clean it up. If you don't clean it up, I'll let you

    eat it." Niu Long replied, "Definitely, definitely. Brother Lang, don't worry, we promise to clean up without any dust."

    Seeing the scene in front of him, everyone in the classroom Everyone was dumbfounded.

    I couldn't believe what my eyes saw.

    Is this still the arrogant Niu brother in their department who runs rampant everywhere?

    He actually listened to Su Lang's words and got up to help him pack the chair parts, so obedient and so cowardly.