41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 189 The Little God of Wealth VS The Author 41

    Earn more than one million a month? !

    Su Jingxiu automatically ignored Su Lang's sarcastic words before, only hearing this sentence, her pupils shrank in shock, and the smile on her face froze.

    Didn't it mean that Su Lang can only earn 600 yuan a month? How could it be more than 1 million yuan? Could it be that she was cheated?

    This figure simply exceeded Su Jingxiu's cognition, she had never made so much money before.

    Cui Zijian's complexion also turned bad all of a sudden.

    Just squatting at home and writing novels, he can earn more than one million yuan a month, which is more than he earns in a year.

    No, it's impossible!

    That kid Su Lang is just a junior college student who graduated from a trash school, how could his income be higher than that of a top student who graduated from a prestigious school like himself, he must be bragging!

    Hearing what Su Lang said, Mother Su couldn't help stretching out her other hand and covering her face together.

    She thought that this kid had some way to deal with Su Jingxiu and the others, so she could feel at ease, but she didn't expect it to be bragging.

    How naive, did he think that Su Jingxiu and the others would really believe him if he said something casually?

    It's over, it's over, today's embarrassment is about to be lost, they will definitely be laughed to death by Su Jingxiu's mother and son later, why did she give birth to such a stupid son-- "

    Brother Xiaolang, there is no need to deliberately lie and say I made more than one million yuan by writing novels, and it's not that easy to make money."

    Cui Zijian sneered, and decided to expose Su Lang's lies, so that he was slapped in the face on the spot so that he could not speak.

    "It is true that there are people who have made so much money by writing novels, but such people are rare, and there are few in the whole country. It is not something that can be achieved by just pulling someone on the street." "Brother Xiaolang said that he can earn

    one million a month, I also said that I can earn 10 million a month, who can brag."

    Su Jingxiu immediately reacted from the shock when she heard her son's words.

    That's right, that kid has no evidence at all, he must be bragging! Otherwise, why didn't the evidence just come directly.

    Thinking of this, she regained her balance, so she said, how could Su Lang make more money than their Zijian earned in a year.

    Su Jingxiu immediately helped her son, "Yes, making money is not so easy, if it were so easy, there would be so many people struggling to get into prestigious schools." "Lying is wrong, earning less money is not shameful

    , As long as you are willing to endure hardships and work hard in the future..."

    Before she could say the words, a mobile phone was handed to her.

    Seeing the picture on the screen clearly, Su Jingxiu's words disappeared into the air, and her eyes fell on the screen, her eyes stared straight.

    More than one million! It turned out to be more than one million! ! sky!