21-30

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 95 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 21

    The headman hurried over, wanting to hug Shangguan Chao's arm and prevent him from strangling the primordial spirit.

    Sensing the master's intention, Shangguan Chao grabbed the primordial spirit and dodged the rushing master with a dodge. He raised his hand and strangled him.

    The head of the sect slammed into the sky, and almost fell to the ground. Stabilizing his body, he turned his head and saw Shangguan Chao's movements, and he froze in place.

    Σ(?д?lll) Oh my god, Nan Fengzi's primordial spirit was destroyed by the master! !

    It's over, it's over, what to do.

    "Senior brother!!" Seeing that Yuanshen was extinguished, Nan Ziyu was distraught and burst into tears.

    After the grief, Nan Ziyu's expression turned cold, and she ran to the head, "I beg the head to give you justice!" "

    The fox in the arms of the ancestor is a nine-tailed fox demon. I wantonly injured my Ziyu Peak disciple, so my senior brother went to kill that fox demon with me." "

    Senior brother was about to kill that fox demon, but Zu came over suddenly and said that fox demon was his little pet. Because senior brother After hurting that fox demon, he disregarded the friendship of the same family and insisted on letting the senior brother pay for his life." "

    The master disregarded the clan rules, raised monsters privately as pets and hid them in the door, and even killed the juniors of the same family for that monster clan. Morality is corrupt, and the law of nature is hard Rong, also ask the head of the sect to lead the way for senior brother."

    When he found out that Nanfeng Zi Yuanshen had been destroyed, the head of the sect was about to run away. He was suddenly stopped by Nan Ziyu, and he had a headache when he heard this.

    Presiding over the righteous way? Don't have the strength to preside over the righteous way of a hammer, preside over, just use one mouth to preside?

    Don't you know that in the realm of comprehension, the strong are always respected, and strength speaks for itself?

    Who is Master Master? That is Sword Master Ling Xiao, the number one powerhouse in the cultivation world!

    He is only a mid-stage cultivator, how can he seek justice from this man, isn't that courting death?

    The head of the sect really wanted to say, if you want to uphold justice, go by yourself and don't take him with you, but thinking of your identity as the head of the sect, you can only swallow these words in your stomach.

    As the head of the sect, he couldn't say these words.

    There is no way, who made him the worst cultivation talent back then, and was arrested by his master to be the head.

    The head of the sect had no choice but to bite the bullet and ran to stop Shang Guanchao again.

    After destroying Nanfengzi's Yuanshen, Shangguan Chao withdrew his hand expressionlessly, gently embraced the little fox in his arms, and wanted to return to Lingxiao Peak with his sword.

    The head of the sect went over to stop him, "Wait, master, you can't leave!"

    Seeing that it was the head of the sect, Shangguan Chao stopped and gave him a faint look, "What's the matter?