31-40

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 105 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 31

    Although he was dissatisfied with Lan Ba, he just witnessed the tragic death of the Rabbit Demon, and now none of the monsters dared to speak out against Lan Ba again.

    There was silence in the hall.

    Very good...

    Seeing that no monster dared to continue to refute, Lan Ba looked away in satisfaction, and directly announced, "The prince has died at the hands of those despicable and shameless people, Xiu, and the nine-tailed fox clan has also been wiped out. From then on, the monster clan I will be the king of the king."

    No one refuted, he waved his hand in a good mood to drive away the demons.

    After all the demons left, a black shadow fell from the beams of the house and knelt in front of Lan Ba, "Master." "

    How is Su Lang's trace? Where is he now? Is he dead?" Black shadow, Lan Ba asked slowly.

    "Back to the master, for some reason, Su Lang's strength suddenly increased sharply, and he was not caught by those people, and he knocked them down and fled."

    At this point, the man in black paused, "This subordinate followed all the way. Then lead some people to catch him, but on the way, he ran into Shangguan Chao, the sword master Ling Xiao of the Sword Heaven Sect, and was almost caught by him." "After the subordinate escaped and went to look for

    Su Lang, he had disappeared. , Shangguan Chao also left. His subordinates speculate that Su Lang may have been taken away by Shangguan Chao, and he is currently in Jianxiao Sect." Shangguan

    Chao, the number one cultivator in the cultivation world, Sword Master Ling Xiao?

    Hearing what the man in black said, Lan Ba couldn't help frowning. This man is too strong, not to mention him, even the master may not be able to beat him.

    If Su Lang is really in that person's hands, things will be tricky...

    No, he must not allow someone to come back and snatch the throne he finally got!

    After thinking about it, Lan Ba raised his hand and wrote a letter to the man in black, "Take this to the Lord quickly." "

    Yes." The man in black accepted the letter, turned around and quickly disappeared into the hall.

    Lan Ba also got up from the throne and walked outside.

    ...

    Time passed day by day, and in a blink of an eye, the day when the secret realm left by the ancient alchemist was born was coming.

    All sects who have been waiting for a long time have sent their younger generation elite disciples to the entrance of the secret realm to participate in this secret realm trial.

    Jianxiaozong also began to select disciples who were going to participate in the secret trial, and the whole sect became lively like never before.

    Because the enchantment of the secret realm has cultivation base restrictions, it can only accommodate monks at the Golden Core stage at most, otherwise it will collapse and be destroyed. Therefore, almost all the disciples selected this time are at the Golden Core stage.

    Except Su Yueer.

    Unsurprisingly, she successfully beat a group of Golden Core stage disciples with her foundation-building early-stage cultivation base, passed the selection, and became a member of the secret realm trial.