11-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 236 The Sick and Weak Emperor VS the Blind Beauty Queen 11

    "Damn little bamboo... hit... hit my hand... no, my feet hurt."

    While talking, Su Lang rubbed his wrists, halfway through the rubbing, he remembered that he was using his feet and then rubbed again. Legs up.

    Little Biscuit: ←_← When you hit someone so fiercely just now, and now you pretend to be too sick, who would believe it?

    Everyone was sweating.

    Why does it feel like their sick emperor is not tired at all after fighting for so long, but even more energetic?

    It's an illusion, an illusion, it must be an illusion.

    After teaching Xiao Zhuzi, Su Lang began to think about Shen Yuchao's affairs again.

    Just put Shen Yuchao in front of Su Yueer's wolf, and let them get along day and night, it will definitely not work.

    But Shen Yuchao refused to move back to Fengming Palace.

    Even if he sent a few more maids to serve him, it still couldn't stop Su Yue'er from attacking him, and he might not accept the maids he sent because of his distasteful personality.

    Unless I live next door to him, staring at him every day is not bad.

    Live next door to him... Yes, this is good, why didn't he think of it!

    Shen Yuchao refused to move here, so it would be good for him to move over and live with him, so that he could get along with him day and night, and he would be able to show his presence in front of his eyes without incident.

    Being able to keep an eye on Su Yueer and prevent Su Yueer from attacking other men is the best of both worlds.

    Anyway, the original owner was also a violent and absurd owner in front of people.

    It was reasonable to do such a thing, and the regent wished that he could be more absurd and ridiculous, unlike someone who could assume the position of emperor, and was criticized by the world to be unpopular.

    After making up his mind, Su Lang patted his little head, and immediately jumped up, "Come here, clean up for me, I'm going to move to the cold palace to live with the queen!" "

    Huh?" The palace people looked at each other in dismay.

    Did they hear correctly, the little emperor actually said that he was going to the Leng Palace to live with the empress?

    This is simply too absurd. There has never been such a precedent in history. How can an emperor live in a cold palace.

    Someone couldn't help but persuade Su Lang, "Your Majesty, I'm afraid this is inappropriate. You are the Ninth Five-Year Supreme, how can you live in the cold palace? Press..." "Are I the Emperor,

    or your Emperor?"

    Su Lang raised his eyebrows. Head, deliberately put on a very absurd and willful tone, "I just want to live with the empress in the Leng Palace, don't care about his messy rules. Stop talking nonsense, clean up as soon as I tell you!" "Yes." The eunuch who spoke could

    only After wiping off his sweat, he bowed down and said yes.

    Everything on Su Lang's side is closely monitored and controlled by the Regent's staff.