Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 226 Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1

    The imperial palace of the Qingwu Kingdom, the emperor's bedroom.

    The bright yellow curtains were hanging down, and two figures could be seen swaying on the dragon bed.

    "Squeak..."

    In front of the dragon bed, two immature eunuchs knelt on the ground and listened, their faces were red and their ears were red, and their eyes were full of sympathy.

    The empress is too fierce.

    The emperor is really pitiful, the government is firmly controlled by the regent, and he has no power. With such a weak body, he still has to be tossed and humiliated by the queen.

    behind the curtain.

    Lying on the dragon bed was a thin boy with his clothes unbuttoned and his eyes slightly closed.

    Holding the quilt tightly with both hands, her delicate and delicate face was pale and bloodless.

    The body couldn't help shaking.

    Suddenly, the boy twitched his eyelashes slightly, and slowly opened his eyes.

    As if seeing something shocking, the young man's eyes widened in astonishment.

    d(?д??) Rub, what’s going on! !

    As soon as Su Lang was transported to the new plane, he felt very uncomfortable, as if a huge boulder was pressing on him, making him a little out of breath.

    When he opened his eyes, he was dumbfounded when he saw the picture in front of him.

    He was lying on a large bed surrounded by bright yellow. The bright yellow tents and bright yellow quilt look like the dragon bed of ancient emperors.

    A man with loose long hair was lying on him with his head down, not knowing what he was doing. Because he lowered his head, he couldn't see the man's face clearly.

    And his body, together with the big bed under him.

    Shaking and creaking together.

    What the hell, this man won't do indescribable things to him again, will he? ?

    Damn, dog system!

    "Dead flow..." Cursing the dog system in a low voice, Su Lang quickly reached out and pushed the person on him, trying to push him aside.

    Before he could speak, his mouth was covered and his hands were tightly grasped.

    Su Lang raised his head angrily.

    In the next second, he met the previous pair of beautiful eyes without any anxiety.

    At the same time, a very familiar face came into view and mouthed to him for silence.

    The facial features are clearly the same, but compared to the face on the previous plane, this face has a touch of stunningness, regardless of gender.

    It is breathtakingly beautiful.

    Su Lang froze for a moment and stopped resisting.

    This person is clearly his Chao, but these eyes, why are these eyes like this, it looks like... blind.